17

Chapter 17

"Are you ready?" Lou asks.

"Um I guess so." I say as I slip on the black vans.

"Well I think you look amazing!" she says smiling warmly at me.

"Thanks Lou." I say returning the smile.

I look at myself in the full length mirror and smiling.

I'm wearing ripped light wash skinny jeans, a white tshirt, a black cardigan, with my hair in a gorgeous fishtail. It looks messy but not to messy.

I walk out if the dressing room and onto the stage where the boys are.

"There she is!" Liam yells and I smile.

"Hello. I'm Leah." I say shaking hands with Jimmy.

"I'm Jimmy, here sit down." he says and all the boys move over on so I'm right next to Jimmy and Harry.

"So Leah, we've heard the rumors about you and Harry dating, care to explain?" he says.

"Well Jimmy," I say. "I didn't know this was a gossip show, but yes we are dating." I say and everyone gasps.

"Ahh yes, that's what we thought. So that's why we decided to show you this phone call of when Taylor heard the rumors." he says and I look confused.

Next I see a screen of him in a wig similar to Harry's hair and the girl from bridesmaids in a blonde wig.

"What the hell Harry I thought you loved me!" she says and I look at Harry confused.

"Babe, obviously you were just using me for an album." Jimmy says and I hear Niall laugh.

"Uh not true, we are never ever ever getting back together." she says and I laugh.

"Uh fine I'll just go on with "the story of my liiiiiiiiiiiiife, the story of my life." he says and I start laughing like a maniac and Harry chuckles to.

"Ya well I knew you were trouble when you walked in." she says and I lose it I slide off the chair and hold my stomach.

"Well don't forget where you beloooong, hellllll." he says and I start crying from laughing so hard.

"Uh whatever bye." she says and hangs up then you see her walk over to a piano and start banging on the keys.

I'm still on the floor laughing hysterically when the camera comes back and all of the other boys start laughing to even Harry.

"Alright, alright very funny." Harry says and I stand up after pulling myself together and look to Jimmy and we both lose it.

"Alright enough." Harry says and I wipe my eyes.

"What's the matter Harry it's just a joke?" I say furrowing my eyebrows together and he clenches his jaw.

"Alright so Leah," Jimmy says and I nod. "do you think the fans will be mad that you and Harry are together?" he says and I put an elbow on his desk thing and point at him.

"I think they'll be happier then they were during Haylor 2012." I say and we both laugh again and Harry clenches his jaw again. "but on a serious note," I say. "I think that I will be treated a little better because all of the fans know who I am and I think they like me. But I just think if they were true fans then they would be happy for Harry." I say and Harry smiles.

"Liam, how did you react to this?" Jimmy asks and Liam smiles.

"Badly." he says and everyone in the audience laughs.

"Why is that?" Jimmy asks.

"Because when is first told the lads that Leah would be joining us I established a strict no dating rule. It's been obeyed up until last month." he says looking at Harry and Harry shrugs.

"Hey the girls just can't get enough of me!" he says and I roll my eyes.

"But now I'm happy for them." he says and I smile.

"Well thank you Leah it was great having you, I'm glad you found the phone call funny." Jimmy says and I smile.

I look over to Harry and his jaw is clenched again after Jimmy brought up the phone call again. I stand up and shake Jimmy's getting ready to leave the stage. I walk past Liam and kiss him on the cheek. Next is Harry and I peck him on the lips but he still looks a little upset. I give the rest if the boys hugs and wave to the audience.

I walk off the stage and pull out my phone opening twitter. I'm excited to see what all of the fans think honestly.

1DBitch: uh to think that @LeahPayne is touching Harry makes me sick

Well ok

HarryStylesBabyMama: @LeahPayne rot in hell none of the directioners even like you we hate you

Ouch

ILoveNiall354: @LeahPayne skanky bitch probably already fucked all of them news flash whore we don't like you

harrystyleslove620: Step off my man bitch @LeahPayne How could you even like her? @Harry_Styles

Liamlover1D: @LeahPayne I swear to god touch Harry and I will cut you, you slutty fucker

Can you hear the 12 year old?

I go to create a tweet and type in,

LeahPayne: Sorry everyone wants to kill me and all, but if you were true fans you'd be happy! It's no ones business who they love accept there's, you won't change our mind

I hit send and immediately get a reply

Directionerlifestyle: @LeahPayne We'll see about that bitch ;)

I turn my phone off and sigh.

Here we go...