35

Chapter 35

"What the fuck is that?" Liam growls.

"Um, flavoring to ramen noodles?" I say and he clenches his fist.

"You slept with my sister!" Liam screams turning around and pushing Harry.

"You're treating my sister like one of your whores!" he screams punching him.

"Liam!" I cry.

"You little shit!" Liam screams.

"Liam no!" I whine tugging on his shirt.

"You think you can just come back here and treat my sister like this!" he screams punching Harry again.

Harry groans in pain and I bang my fists on Liam's back.

"Liam!" I scream.

Liam freezes. He turns his head to me, his iron grip still around Harry's shirt. His eyes dance with adrenaline and rage putting me a little on edge.

"You let him." Liam spits.

"Liam." I say, warning in my voice.

"You let him treat you like shit, be unfaithful, and then he comes back here and you drop your fucking panties with one look." Liam says pushing Harry onto the bed harshly before nearing closer to me.

"You're just another easy slut." he spits.

I look away from him and bite my lip.

I am a slut.

I am easy.

I feel tears sting my eyes but I blink them back refusing to make eye contact with Liam or Harry.

"I thought that after Jared, you would think about who you sleep with, but as far as I know, you could've been acting just like Harry." he spits.

I frown and play with my fingers.

"Y'know what, it's a match made in heaven. You're a slut, and you're a player. I'm sure you two will be very happy together, see you on Christmas Leah, have a nice fucking life." he growls.

A single tear drips down my cheek.

"Liam please." I cry.

"Get away from me." he says making his way through my apartment.

"Liam stop!" I scream tears freely falling down my face.

Liam whips around and I sniffle.

"Cut the bullshit Leah." he says.

"Liam, please just listen." I whine.

"Leah, you're just another one of his easy one night stands." Liam says before slamming the door to my apartment.

Liam's right. I am a slut. I shouldn't even be able to act like I did nothing wrong.

I hate myself.

I wipe at my eyes furiously and sniffle.

"Leah." Harry says quietly.

"Please just, get out." I say still wiping at my eyes.

"No, I'm not letting you walk out of my life again." he says and I frown.

"I want you to leave." I say quietly.

Harry looks at me and frowns.

"No Leah, I'm not leaving."

"Why me?" I ask.

Harry looks confused. He stares at me with concern. It's the same look he gives me whenever I cry, always concerned. Never bitter, never sad, never confused, or mad, or irritable, just... concerned.

"Why do you need to have me? Why do you want me? You could've had any other girl and you could've fell in love with any other girl. A girl that wasn't so fucked up, but you have to have me. No matter how much destruction it causes, it's me." I said, shaking a little bit.

"Because I love you Leah. No matter what Liam says, no matter what the fans and the media say. I love you and I only want you. I don't want you, I need you. I'd do anything to be with you." he says.

I look up silently. His eyes are filled with love, nerves, and worry.

"You don't want me Harry. You don't need me either."

"Yes I do Leah." he says.

"No Harry you don't! You went without me for a year, you didn't contact me once, you partied, went to events, and had fun! You lived your life like you should be living it! You didn't need me at all!"

"I was a mess Leah. I was a drunk, sleazy mess. We had to cancel a concert because of me! Did you know that? It was because I got drunk after someone brought up ice skating to me! I couldn't get you out of my damn mind so I drank the whole day, they cancelled a show and I let down everyone because of how much I missed you Leah. You're all that matters to me Leah."

I stayed quiet.

"Well, I don't deserve you then. I don't deserve someone that loves me that much." I whispered.

Harry angrily threw a coaster at the wall.

"Dammit Leah! If anyone deserves better it's you! Liam is a fucking idiot for saying that shit to you! You're an amazing person and for him to say that only reflects him. And even if you did sleep with a bunch of people who the hell cares? You aren't the number of people you've slept with anyway, that doesn't define you. You define you, and you Leah, are perfect. I don't care what anyone says, forget that "nobodys perfect." because in my eyes you are." he said, yelling.

He stared at me before stepping forward, grabbing me by the waist.

"You're perfect to me, and I wish you would just be perfect to yourself too."

-------

A/N

Finally an update! :)