22

Chapter 22

"Hey Zayn?" I call.

"Yeah Leah?" he answers.

"You wanna grab me my clothes?" I ask and hear footsteps.

"Sure." he says and I smile.

He hands me the stack of clothes and I thank him. I pull on the large black sweater and my red skinny jeans. I tie up my hair in a high pony and put a red bandanna on tying it off in the front.

I walk out of the bathroom to find Zayn and Louis still sitting on my bed.

"You think he'll like it?" I say and they nod.

"You look gorgeous Leah." Zayn says and I hug him.

"You guys are going to do great today!" I say as I slip on my white vans. I grab a jacket from the coat hanger and head out with them.

Today we're in Boston. We head to the lobby and meet the rest of the crew. I walk over to Harry and Niall waiting for their chat to end.

"No, you can't make me decide between that I won't have it." Niall says shaking his head.

"What?" I ask.

"Mums cooking or Nando's. How could I possibly decide between the two?" Niall asks and I shake my head.

"Whatever, how was shopping with Cara?" I ask and he smiles.

"It was nice. She's going to look lovely at the after party tonight." he says with a dazed look in his eyes.

"So you like her?" I ask and he glares at me.

"Mind your own business." he says. Harry and I look at each other and grin.

"I didn't hear a noooooo." I say hip bumping him and ruffling his hair. He swats my hand away.

"Stooooop." he whines. "She's coming!" he says and fixes his hair.

Cara looks adorable in floral tank top, a beige cardigan, with dark jeans, and cute pink ballet flats. Her hair is in a high ponytail like mine and she smiles at us.

"Hey Leah." she says in a cheery tone.

"Hello Cara." I say giving her a hug.

"Are you ready for your first One Direction concert and after party?" I ask and she blushes.

"First One Direction concert, no, since I've been 3 times already, first after party yes." She says happily.

"Wow, you're a pro." Harry laughs.

"You're gunna look great." Niall said.

"Thanks to you, Mr. Fashionista." she says laughing.

Harry and I look at each other and give each other a knowing smile. Operation Nara is going smoothly.

"Come on boys!" Paul yells and we all laugh and the boys follow him.

"Girls, Jeff is staying with you!" he calls over his shoulder.

The young bodyguard steps forward and smiles.

"Hello girls." he says and we all say hello.

"Jeeeeeeeff!" Abby says and jumps up into Jeff's arm.

"Hey Abby." he says laughing.

"Hi." she says.

"Come on let's go." I say shaking my head. The two of them look at each other and make ugly faces, like something stinks. I roll my eyes and walk out.

We get into the limo and ride to the arena. We get there and go onstage while they're doing sound checks.

They do sound checks while the girls and I attempt to do cartwheels. We can hear fans screaming and we use it as encouragement for our race. The boys start to announce it, like a sports event and we keep going.

"Abby's in the lead while Leah brings up the rear with her pathetic half cartwheels." Liam says.

"Hey!" I scream and the boys laugh.

I go for a cartwheel and my legs are bent in an odd way. I look like a deranged monkey and fall on the floor.

"Oh look at poor Leah, on her bum!" Louis laughs and points.

I get up and do another pathetic cartwheel. I land with my legs split apart and I point at my butt.

"Kiss this loser!" I yell and and shake my butt. Goofy, yeah, but hey.

"You little sl-" Louis starts but quickly stops when Abby and Jeff stare at him.

"You little slippery snake." he says and we all laugh as the fans start to pour in.

We take our seats and watch as the magic begins.

Cara doesn't take her eyes off of Niall for a second.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

A/N

You guys are freaking fabulous!

1.5k can I get a "Hell Ya"

Alsooo, if any of you guys have read "Hate The Player" it has been deleted sadly, so, I took the liberty of writing my own version with a special twist!

Consider it my treat, to you! Lol nah I just wanted to see how it was gunna play out, but I hope you guys love it. But sadly, I don't post books until I know where I'm going with it! Sooooo don't wait up, because it'll be awhile, but I'll definitely be notifying you when it's up.

And speaking of other books... I haven't got a lot of reads for my other book "We Were the Best of Friends" which is my other book and is a 1D Harry Styles fanfic so yeah, please check it out.

Thanks for all your support!

Vote and Comment, as always!

-H