31

Chapter 31

*Leah's POV*

"Leah, honey?" I hear Danielle say in the doorway.

"Hm?" I mumble wiping the sleep out of my eyes.

"I just wanted to wake you up, I thought we could go get breakfast." she says and I yawn nodding my head.

"Ok, I'll be waiting in the living room." she says as I swing my legs over the side of the bed.

I grab my light grey PacSun tshirt with a floral pocket and slip on a pair of light pink capris. I grab my black vans and walk out to the living room.

"Great! You're ready!" she says smiling.

"Yup." I say quietly. She pushes me out the door as we walk down the crowded streets of London.

"So first I thought that we would go get breakfast, then I thought a little bit of shopping, then we'll go get some groceries, and you wanted to look for some apartments right?" Dani says and I nod.

"Sounds good." I say quietly.

"Love, don't be so frigid, break ups suck and haters suck, but hey I'm better now, I got over Liam, and he got over me!" she says and I nod.

"I know it's just. I really thought he was the one." I whisper.

"Darling, anyone can be the one, right now Harry is just a pretty face from the past that will be a great time to reminisce over in your forties." She says and I nod lamely.

"Great! Now let's go get some food, I'm starving!" she cheers and I smile halfheartedly.

We walk into the small diner. I order pancakes and bacon, Danielle orders eggs Benedict with a side of toast, both of us getting coffee.

"Is that Leah Payne?" I hear a girl whisper.

"Oh my gosh!" one of them squeals.

"I heard she came back because Harry cheated on her." A third voice whispers.

"No dumbass! It was because Niall made a move on her!" someone whispers.

I turn around and they look stunned at my boldness.

"It's actually because people keep starting rumors about something they know nothing about, and girls saying how gross I look." I say with a smile before turning around.

The girls settle down as I run my fingers through my hair. Dani eyes me carefully as she takes a sip of her coffee. I stab my pancakes angrily and swirl it around in syrup.

"Leah."

"Hmmm" I answer.

"Don't you think that was a little harsh?" she whispers and I look up.

"Not at all." I say and she frowns.

"You are not going to turn into a frigid bitch over this ok." she says and I clench my teeth together.

"Course I won't." I say with a pained smile before shoving a piece of pancake in my mouth.

We pay our check and decide to walk around and look at street shops. I walk past a small news stand and see my face ok the front of a magazine along with Harry's. The headline is "Young Love, Another Bust!" I clench my jaw and buy the magazine.

I flick through it angrily until I land on the article.

"I left fucking yesterday." I mumble.

"Leah." Dani says.

"No! I'm sick of it! I just wish that this would all just stop!" I yell at her.

"I know sweetheart, the same thing happened to me." she says rubbing my back.