Epilogue

*Emery's POV*

Sitting in utter silence for a while now, almost made me forget about all that had happened. Being close to the blonde... it was all one could possibly require to live. Eyes glaring up form my book, they locked immediately with hers. It was as if she had been aware of my appearance the same time as me. The corners of my mouth decided to stretch into a curve. Cheeks peeking upwards, I bet a few wrinkles had appeared on the outer corners of my eyes.

She was stunning.

We did not need words in this moment to know what the other thought. She looked royal, with those golden curls bouncing down her head.

Warmth surrounded my body, along with comfort every moment passing, every current one and will every one in the future. Book placed beside me, I walked over to the armchair she was seated in. Each step towards her, left my desire go feral for her. I would risk it all, for her.

"Mrs. Blanchett what are you doing?" She chuckled at my actions, whilst my hands intertwined with hers.

The little gesture, causing an undefined feeling to fill me up like a bucket of water. Those words she said were like little sweets. A little present as unexpected as life itself. A godsend. An angel in disguise.

"Say that again." I hummed, leaning in closer and closing the gap between our lips.

Oh and it was divine. It always has been. Cate's lips were all I needed in that very moment. All I ever wanted. When I dared to pull back, my wife leaned in again, biting down on my bottom lip. A soft moan slipped out of my mouth and before I could do or even think about anything else I was laying on our carpet in the living room and underneath Cate.

Her hips pressed me down, whilst those plum lips worked magic on my bare tits. A hot wetness was left all over my chest. Skin turning into purple bruises.

"Fuck, how am I supposed to cover this?" I moaned, when she allowed her hands to roam my exposed thighs. The skin had just returned to my natural tone of skin, after the heavy hickeys on the insides of my legs were basically tattooed onto my body.

I pulled the woman's face up to my lips, though my arms were pinned above my head, earning a pleased smirk to paint Cate's face.

"You don't have to cover this. You're mine, everyone should know that."

"So fuck me, like I am yours. Fuck my brains out, honey." I cooed and threw a challenging gaze at the woman straddling my lap.

I bit down on my lower lip, hiding my wide excited simper.

"Say please." She hummed close to my ear, before giving my left tit a firm squeeze. The act forcing tingles to rush to my crotch. "Beg me to touch you, my love. I want to hear it all."

These teasing fingertips brushed over my clit through the fabric of my panties. In reply my clot pulsated against her, as if calling for the touch and begging it to return. Knowing my pleas would follow soon enough. Though even I was unaware of how fast it would happen, but when Cate's mouth escaped a soft moan, I was almost pushed over the edge, just by hearing her sweet tone.

"Cate, please. I need you." I whimpered, pushing the woman down to where I truly wanted her to be. And there she was, mere seconds later, head between my spread legs, mouth sucking on the bundle of nerves and fingers two knuckles deep inside of me pushing me closer and closer to the edge with every thrust. "Fuck I love you— Ah!"

My moans brushed over my lips, like my wife's tongue flicked my clit. The electricity and burning heat in my core dared to explode on the spot. My legs shook in excitement, my eyes shut close as the walls around Cate's fingers clenched. The pulsing left her curling her fingers and it hit the spot she knew would make me scream her name and buckle into her.