CH -11🔞🔞

Here reading this ep please hear this song ☝️

I WANT TO TAKE YOU ON A PATH FULL OF ENDLESS JOYS AND SMILES.
-----------------------------------------------------------
WARNING IF YOU DONT GET COMFORTABLE THEN SKIP THIS EP ..............
Y/N POV
his cold fingers brushed on my warm skin making me gulp and close my eyes, he removed my hairs from back and again brushed his fingers on the bare back.

It feels really good

My inner soul screamed in sensation, his hands stopped on the hook of my blouse making me tightening my grip on his shirt.

And he unhooked my blouse and look at me i were hiding my face more and more in his chest he knows i like his actions and enjoying this. he kissed my ear and said

Tahir : "I'll remove your fatigue y/n-ah" he whispered in his deep ocean like voice making me goes weak down he cupped your cheeks and kiss your forehead, he kissed your lips and you kissed him back with same love and passion wrapping your arms ar...

he cupped your cheeks and kiss your forehead, he kissed your lips and you kissed him back with same love and passion wrapping your arms around his neck, pulling him closer to your Face and his whole body landed on you.

he deepen the kiss and tilt his head to the other side and explore your mouth. you moaned in his mouth "mmmm" his kisses goes down on your jaw and than next.
your toes curled up as he was showering wet kisses on your right spot making you bite your lips and moan lil louder
Y/n : "ahhhh t-tahir " he caressed side of your waist and slowly removed the straps blouse of yours and his eyes got blessed with your pink push bra.

your toes curled up as he was showering wet kisses on your right spot making you bite your lips and moan lil louder Y/n : "ahhhh t-tahir " he caressed side of your waist and slowly removed the straps blouse of yours and his eyes got blessed with y...

he lick his lips and throw the blouse down, your boobs were poping out from the bra making them look more squeezy and soft. you blush and look lick away. he than your throat and place some wet kisses on your cleavage.

you arched your back whiling you arched your back whiling moving the fingers in his hairs and moaning.
Y/n : "mmmm...ahh" he bite your breast skin and he unhooked your bra leaving you with nothing on upper body. your soft boobs were on display, your breaths were irregular and chest was going up and down.

Making him more impatient for you.
Tahir : "just relax my love" he caressed your left cheek and you nodded, your eyes were closed. soon you felt his long fingers brushing your perky nipples and you let you out a heavy breath, he smirk and rub both nipples with his thumbs. Tahir : "open your eyes baby and look at me"

you did as he said and slowing you look at him, your both hands
were under pillow you gripped the pillow cover and with a eye contact, he leaned down on your right boob making you go insane.

you did as he said and slowing you look at him, your both handswere under pillow you gripped the pillow cover and with a eye contact, he leaned down on your right boob making you go insane

soon his wet soft lips attached with your nipple and you moan
Y/n : "ahhhh" he suck the nipple area and you like the way he was swirling his tongue around your nipple in speed.

the sounds of sucking was escaping from his mouth making you grip his head and pull him more closer to it. after sometime he pull the nipple between his teeths making you gasp and bite your lips in pleasure.

your panties were wet by now and the heavy lehenga was creating trouble for you. he was sucking your boobs like baby and sucking your boobs like baby and you like this pleasure like hell. after marking your boobs in red and purple color he lastly placed poped kissed around your boobs and slowly removed his shirt and pants before kissing your slim belly.

you were moaning at his actions which was giving nothing but pleasure, he removed your lehnga and look at you from head to toe under him. looking so senstive and fragile.

he smirk and raised your hips removing the last piece of cloth From your sexy body. his eyes were locked with you. he came near your face and peck your lips
Tahir : "are you ready jagi-ah" you smile and cupped his cheeks.
Y/n : "Always my love just for you"

he smile and rub your bare waist slowly his hand went down near your flower area. he snuggled in your neck and his middle finger find his way on your clit and pressed his hard making you moan Y/n : "o...oh t.ta ahhhhh ahhhh" you hold his shoulder before his Fuck Finger enter inside your hole.

he Fasten his pace and you moan and moan
Y/n : "ahh ahhh ahhh ahhh mmmm ohhh" he smitk looking at your pleasurable action on Face,

soon he removed his boxer and and positioned himself between your legs.
Tahir : "maybe a lil pain jagi" you nodded and open your arms For him, you hug his huge figure and he slowly pushed his hard length in your tight hole,
Y/n : "ahhhhh" you both moan when he fully stuffed himself under you.
Tahir : "Fuck this tightness ohhh lord" he bite his lips and moan "ahh ohhh y/ nahhh ahh"

he thrust his hips in and out making you pull his closer and feel his every inch of his length you could feel his dick veins were rubbing on your warm walls you rolled your eyes in pleasure
Y/n ;"ahhh ahhh ohhh taeee mmm" you wrapped your legs on his waist and he move move faster making you see stars. you both moan in each other ears and smile while Feeling extreme pleasure.

your cum was droping from your hole still he was moving like an animal you arched you back and jaw drop when he hit your gspot again again and again.

after one hour you could feel your tummy was filled up with his seeds and that feeling was hella insane you moan
Y/n : "ohhhhh ahhhh"

and he kissed your lips before droping his body on you and pulled out his dick and hug your tired Figure, you snuggled more into him and he kiss and peck your lips. your head

Y/n : "i love you SO much my love" smile and close your eyes you

Tahir : "I love you too honey"