ch 13

Read this ep please hear this song ☝️

THE FIRST TIME I SAW YOU, MY HEART WHISPERS "THAT'S THE ONE"___________________________________________________________NEXT WEEK Today is tanu engagement and everyone are busy in that work the Rajput mansion is decorated fully gorgeous y/n and mis...

___________________________________________________________
NEXT WEEK
Today is tanu engagement and everyone are busy in that work the Rajput mansion is decorated fully gorgeous y/n and mishi help tanu to get ready
Then mrs rajput come to room and said
Mrs rajupt : Daughter you too go and get ready
Y/n and mishi noded and go from there she come to her room and take her dress then go to washroom for change and come to room she saw her husband combing his hair while look at the mirror she go towards him and sit on the chair he look at her
She looks so beautiful and hot in same time when y/n come to his side he can't control his beast he look at her and lick his lip in seductively y/n saw all action through the mirror she get ready and go to outside he look at her in statue
BTW /LOOK.

THE FIRST TIME I SAW YOU, MY HEART WHISPERS "THAT'S THE ONE"___________________________________________________________NEXT WEEK Today is tanu engagement and everyone are busy in that work the Rajput mansion is decorated fully gorgeous y/n and mis...

She come to down stairs and go to thae kitchen then she saw mrs rajput she go towards her and said
Y/n : maa all are done * she look at her and noded*
AFTER SOMETIME LATER
A Car come infront of the mansion and jatin get out from the car with his family they invited h to the venue area he sit on the big couch that prepare for engagement

She come to down stairs and go to thae kitchen then she saw mrs rajput she go towards her and said Y/n : maa all are done * she look at her and noded* AFTER SOMETIME LATERA Car come infront of the mansion and jatin get out from the car with his fa...

Then mrs rajupt said y/n to take tanu with her y/n noded and go upstairs and take tanu with her she make her sit on her on the couch and stood there after sometime later they exchange the ring and cut the cake .
But y/n can feel someone is starting her like a prey she know it's her husband she look at him and saw him look at her down that make her look at his gaze and saw her saree is little move that make her belly is visible she cover her waist with her saree pleat that makes him look at her and saw him she looking at him in glare he look other side and slowly walk from there
Y/n mind : omg my fate why did you give me to him ? Only he think this like things horney man * she mumbling something * but she heard a voice that make her turn around and saw mishi dii
Mishi : who is horney man ? * Rise her one eye brow *
Y/n : n+no one babhii i-im j-just ........ She look other side and said i-i think maa is calling me
Mishi : y/n stop there is no one calling you
Y/n : i know babhii * she run from there *
She said this and run from there after end all the rituals relatives all go from there y/n go towards her room for change she open the door and get in then close and turn around someone pin her on the wall she close her eyes in flinch but she slowly open her eyes and saw two pair of eyes looking into her eyes sharply that eyes slowly started to moves down to her lips wasting any section that lips smash on her lips she close her eyes his lips started to going wild by each seconds he pick her in bridal style and lay on her bed not braking kiss he howerd above her and started to kiss her exposed collarbone and leaving marks on them .............
NEXT DAY
Y/n woke up but didn't find tahir beside her, she thought that he went to his office so she shrugged it off and went to the bathroom to take a shower. She come outside wearing a beautiful saree...
BTW /LOOK

She went towards the dressing mirror, she wear her bangles and earrings and put sindor in her head, she is wearing her mangalsutra already. She get up From the chair and went towards the door to get downstairs but suddenly the door open revealing tahir, she went towards him but he ignored and went towards the bathroom after tak off his clothes

Y/n = I think he is stressed about. his work... I'll talk to him later about that...
Tahir is sitting in the terrace area while completing his office works on his laptop. Y/n to the terrace and saw him working on his laptop. She went towards him and sit beside him than said...

Y/n = tahir ji I want to ask you something..

Tahir - tell me fast what do want... you

Y/n = can I join my company........

She look at while smiling but her smile fade away when she listen his next sentence...

Tahir = do idiot... How many time i have to tell you I marry you only for revenge... I am taking care of you beacuse my family like you .
But I only love my first love and you will never be able to take her place. And I already give freedom but I am not going to give you more freedom by sending you too company
Y/n : ohh so you didn't like me then why did you make me yours ?? * Tears fall from her eyes *
He didn't said anything like he don't have any answer for her question

.Y/n : but remember one thing MR TAHIR SINGH RAJPUT I'll find everything Than I'll divorce and leave this country...

Tahir didn't know but he felt his heart clenched when she said that thing. Y/n get up From the couch and went towards their room. Tahir let out a sigh and start massaging his head, suddenly a message a pop up in his phone screen, he look at the message while smirking and said...

Tahir = now it's your turn..... Mr. Naveen Roy .......
Y/n is laying on the bed while closing her eyes and covering herself with the blanket. She hear the voice door opening and locking, she didn't open her eyes and stay like that... Suddenly she feel a weight on the part of her next side, she know... He layed in the bed.

She is going to sleep but suddenly he kissed on her lips Y/n turn around making her back face him, he get inside the blanket and put his leg over her, he slowly slide his hand on her waist and open the saree area making him touch her bare waist.
She feel a shiver in her body when he got down still laying inside the blanket and make her turn, he surround his hands around her waist and start giving wet kisses on her navel and stomach.

Y/n = leave m... e tah......... r ji...

Tahir didn't listen to her, he get up and sit on the bed than stare at her like a prey with his eagle eyes. Y/n look at him with nervousness, she try to get up before she can go tahir pull her in the bed than sit above her while pinning her hands above her head.

He look at her with a glare which make her shiver than said in his deep voice...

Tahir = you want to leave me... Right...
Y/n slowly nod her head, tahir tighten his grip on her hand making her cry out in pain then he said...

Tahir = I don't love you, I don't want you as my wife but... You can't leave me baby. I know you want to divorce me than marry a younger men. But I'll never let you do that..... You're mine and only I can touch you...If you try to go near any other men I'll tie you in the bed and fuck you very hard than you won't be able to walk forever.

Y/n look at him with shock, tears started falling from her eyes. tahir smirk at her and said....

Tahir = I saw how you are talking with others while smiling yesterday.... You never smile at me like that... From now on put that thing on your mind that you will not talk to anyone without my permission exceptionally men's
Y/n nod her head like a puppy because she don't want to get more hurt by disobeying him, tahir hover above her making her shocked than he said....

Tahir : hate me but never say that you will leave me... I already loss so many things in my life, I don't have any strength to loss you also.......

___________________________________________________________
I hope you all like this ep comment your suggestion and I'm sorry for wating readers too much I'm in my study stress and some program stresses that why i can't upload ep soon but if i can I will upload soon next ep
Bye but love you all ..........