EP-14

Read this ep please hear this song ☝️

-----------------------------------------------------------

Tahir : Whenever I try to give a chance to our relationship always my past make me realise that how much pain I go through because of your brother .............

Y/n : you hate me because of my brother right...than leave me, because I am his princess and any brother in the world can't saw their sister in pain..... I'll die than my brother soul will also die with me... Than your revenge will get completed and you will never destroy any other innocent soul... * Tahir at her eyes who look beautiful but now they are looking dull, they don't have any emotions in them.... They are blank and tears are falling from them.

Tahir didn't said anything he slowly kiss her tears fall down he  start kissing her lips softly

Tahir didn't said anything he slowly kiss her tears fall down he start kissing her lips softly. Y/n closed her eyes tightly making her tears fall down to her cheeks. She hate him... She hate that she fall for him... She Fall for the person who is her devil husband, love is blind..... Whenever she look at him she always saw pain in his eyes.....

Y/n pushed his slightly, if he is getting pain than she is also suffering from pain. Tahir look at her with confusion but her next words make his angry...

Y/n = if you want use my body and fuck than just tell me I'll myself open my clothes for you..... You don't have to do the work.... After all I am not your wife... I am just a women who give you pleasure in the bad when you want right... That's how you are taking your revenge... By destroying my self respect,

Tahir get up from her and glared at her, she get up from the bed but her next words triggered him very badly...

Y/n = sometimes I think that you marry me because your body want a girl..... You marry me for your pleasure not your revenge right... Mr Tahir Sing rajput................

Tahir pushed her in the wall while trapping her with his hands. he look at her with a glare and said...
Tahir = you think me as a womanizer...

Y/n = obviously you're doing the things that every womanizer do.....and you marry me just for my body... I think that your First slut love didn't give you that much pleasure that's why you leave her...

(Spank)

The sound of a loud slap echoes the room. Y/n hold her cheeks and look at him while smirking who is staring at her with a deadly glare but she become shock when she saw tears started flowing from his eyes, he wipe his tears and start laughing like maniac making her look at him with shock.... He smirk at her and said...

Tahir = you always want to know why I am taking this revenge and what's the reason behind this revenge than today I'll told you every thing.... From the start...

Flashback...
This all starts 12 years ago...when I was studying in korea . From the childhood I live there with my dadu but after his death my dadi maa don't want me to get alone... So she called me here and I comeback and they take admission in here and I'm studying in India . I am always a cheerful and fun guy.... I make do many girlfriends in my life... I am playboy, I never believe in love, until i meet her my parents they didn't give me love beacuse they are busy in their work . We started a conversation first but slowly slowly i fall in her love and i confess my love to her she also love me we are going very happy . But suddenly i heard that my mom and dad coming to India that's make my heart beat increase beacuse if dad know this he will harm her beacuse she is a poor girl and dad didn't like poor people beacuse he think they are dirty so he didn't allow me to marry her but i want her too .............
Days pass and I'm in my final days of college i didn't said about her to dad beacuse I'm affried him .
But i said this about Naveen bro he said he helpe so i said all about him and he said he want to see her so i take her to but he kill her infront of my eyes ..........
He said that y/n fall on the floor and cry hard
Y/n ; no....... No Bai never kill anyone i will never trust you you are lying i know .
Tahir : never i said the truth he is the one who killed my love........* His eyes filled with tears *

Y/n hug tahir tightly, he hug her back and start crying in her embrace while she start caressing his back, she never imagined that he got through this much pain. He loss so many things.. Her pain is nothing in front of what he is going through this years. She is guilty for saying so many bad words to her love.........
Tahir = don't leave me Y/n...I loss everything. I cant loss you now... You're the reason of my happiness... Please don't snatch this happiness from me.

Y/n = I am not going anywhere, no one take me away From I am you'res
Tahir - you're mine... Only mine...

He break the hug and look at her, she is also crying. His eyes are red because of tears.... After these years he feel like the burden which is in his heart finally went away... He know she is the only one who can cure his heart...she is the only one who make him feel safe. Make him happy.

Tahir push her on the bed than hover above her, he start kissing her aggressively showing so many emotions on them. At first Y/n become shock but later she start kissing him while pulling him closer to her, she roam her hands around his curls.
Tahir : "i love you so much y/n" he whispered and you whispered back with racing heart
Y/n : "i love you too" he leaned his face towards you and kiss them softly and deepen the kiss more making you stumble on the place.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Thank you readers for waiting my ep
And please comment your suggestion about my story
Love you all ................
Bye bye..........

🔞🔞 NEXT EPISODE WILL BE SOME MATURE CONTENT SO PLEASE WAIT FOR NEXT EP 😜😜😜😜