EP-24

Read this ep please hear this song ☝️

___________________________________________________________IN SINGANIYA MANSION

IN SINGANIYA MANSION

(It's been two hours since tahir left and you suddenly felt a pain in your lower stomach)Y/n: groans (You felt the bed and your legs getting wet so you looked down and saw that your water broke) *gasp* Not now! Why are you suddenly wanting to come...

Y/n: groans (You felt the bed and your legs getting wet so you looked down and saw that your water broke) *gasp* Not now! Why are you suddenly wanting to come out when your Dad is not home! Ahhhhh!!! (You were sweating and your felling alot of pain)

Y/n:Phone! Where's my phone!? (You looked at the night stand table and found your phone as you immediately took it and tried calling Tahir )

Y/n:Stay calm, please wait babies
ON OTHER HAND

(Cameras were flashing everywhere as everyone's attention was on me)

Reporter5 :So your the New CEO of this Company?

Taehyung:Yes iam

Reporter 7: Your really Handsome, Are you single?

Taehyung No im not

Reporter8:Aww that's sad anyways how do you feel about being the new CEO? (Tahir felt his phone vibrating on his pocket but he couldnt answer it infront of all of them so he had no choice but to ignore it but he was nervous because he thought it was Y/n and something might have happened to her)