EP-15🔞🔞

Read this ep please hear this song ☝️

___________________________________________________________

His big hands were roaming on your bare back making you feel even more good

His big hands were roaming on your bare back making you feel even more good. opening the robs of your blouse, your breath uneven as he grip your both boobs and squeeze them making you moan.

He laid you on the bed and attached his lips around your pinkish nipple, your back arched massaging his scalp while he was sucking with sounds making you wet down there. His other hands was busy in circling around your nipple.
Y/n : "ahhhh t...tahi-......mmm" *he pull the nipple and dig his tongue on your nipple making you bite your lips *
Y/n : "ahh".
Tahir : these are so soft" he said and placed his lips on your second boobs making you moan more and more under him removing the rest clothes from your body he bite his lips and smirk
Tahir : "you are just mine to love, mine to ruin jagi-ah" he whispered near your lips and you nodded. Kissing your naked body he caressed your thighs and opened your lips. you close your eyes tightly. Its not your first time but you always get shy whenever he look you there.
Tahir : "no jagi-ah don't close" he said in deep voice as you were trying to close your legs preventing him to hide his face in your pussy.
he hold your legs tightly and with he smirk he gave you a long lick on your vertical lips.
Y/n : "ahhhhh" *you shiver as his warm wet tongue meets your sensitive area. thrusting his tongue inside you. * what you did was just moaning his name, his face was moving between your legs making you more weak for him.

soon you release his face and he positioned himself infront your hole, looking in your eyes he kiss you again with so much love and bite your lips while pushing his tip inside you slowly.

you arched your back and held his shoulder as he was sliding down into you making you moan and moan. he bite his lips
Tahir : "argh ahhh" he groaned after putting himself fully inside you. your boths parts were attached now
Y/n : "mmm m.move tahir " you whispered moan in his ear and he began to rock his hips back and Forth giving you heavenly feeling of his veiny dick.
Y/n : "ohhh t.ta.....ahhh" he circled his hips making you wrapped your legs around his waist
Tahir : "Fuck t...his ahhh warmness jagi-ahhhh" he whispered near you lips, he groan and move faster his moves making you scream in pleasure.

Y/n : "ahhh ahhhh mmmm o...ahhh t.tah " you threw your head back, tears rolled down your eyes and you could feel his size was getting bigger and veins were brushing on your walls. Tahir : "ahhh y/n fuckkkk ahhh" he put his face in crook of your neck and Fasten his more and more. pace You were shivering under him as he was moving faster, sucking your neck skin he marked your upper body again, your boobs were pressed with his hard chest making them crashed against him.

your breaths were even and he was not slowing down.
Tahir : "ahhhh F. Fuck mmm" he moan and you Feel something in your tummy
Y/n : "ahhhh t.tahir cum cu.mmm ahhh"

Tahir : "nooo love just mmm hold on we will cum ahhh together he push himself more deeply. his tip was banging your g-spot making you see stars "Fuckkk you he lick his lips while thrusting harder.

Y/n : "pl...aease ahh cum ahh tahir.....j-ji " tears beared in your eyes

Tahir : "okay jagi together ahhh" * he move much faster making your body shiver completely and you both released your climax
Y/n : ahhhhhh..... you moan as his warm seeds filled your tummy. you catch above you. your breaths as he lay his face was on your boobs.
Tahir : "i love you" you both said at same time and smile. he caressed your tummy and smile
Tahir : "I really want to be a dad y/ nahh" he whispered near your ear making you smile. you caressed his cheek and said
Y/n : "ofcourse you will my love and a very great dad" you whispered as he look into your eyes.
Tahir : "you too, a very great mom my love" he smirk making you blush
Y/n : "tah-ir j-ji...... ahh now get up from me, you whined hiding your red cheeks.
Tahir : "come on don't be shy after all i have seen you naked many times even though right now you are still naked under me with inside you jagi-ah" my dick

He said and bite your ear lobe. he began to rub your waist, and navel
Tahir : "i cant wait to see your flat belly carrying my child" he whispered looking into your eyes making your breath got uneven.
Y/n : "m..me to t-tahir j-ji. i want to carry your babies" you whispered and he leaned his face kissing you hardly. And again move his hips in order to start the hard work again so that he can make his baby.

___________________________________________________________to be continued

hope you all like it do vote and comment and i know it's too short I'm sorry for that ..........

20 + votes and 30 + comments..

for next part babies..
i love you all ❤️❤️