EP-30 🔞

___________________________________________________________

Dadi : Take her inside. She is about to give birth.

Tahir lifted her in bridal style and took her in the cottage. Dadi told tahir to leave but y/n held his hand. He caressed her hair and spoke.
Tahir : You can do this. You have to do this for us for our baby. I trust you. * Y/n looked him in the eye and for the he very first time she saw in his eyes what she longs for. Love.
Tahir went outside. He was nervous. His brother's comforted him. But a huge scream of y/n was heard. Tahir immediately turned towards the cottage. He was extremely worried and y/n's screams were not helping at all. After hearing so many screams they heard a sound of a baby crying. All of them sway in joy.
Tahir 's worried face turned into happy one. All the brother's hugged him. Dadi came and handed Jungkook the baby.
Dadi : Congratulations, you're blessed with a baby girl. *Tahir felt the luckiest person in the world*
.tahir was caressing her little face with his index but she held his index while opening her small eyes. A tear made its way down to his cheek. Suddenly a thought of y/n ran in his mind.
Tahir : Y/n, how is she?
Dadi : She is alright. Just tired. You can go and see her.
He handed his little princess to his brothers and went to see y/n. He entered and saw her watery eyes which were clenching his heart. He caressed her hair
Y/n: Happy Father's Day.
Tahir : Thank you. *kissed her hand*
Y/n: I did it.
Tahir : Yes, you did it. Thank you my love for giving me the pleasure of being a dad agin
Y/n: Thank you for making me a mom agin * tahir joined his forehead with her and spoke.*
Tahir : I love you.
Y/n: I love you too.
Maneesh : tahir , she is so cute.
Nishant : Yeah she even looks like you.
Jatin : She is so tiny.
Maneesh : Yeah, just like you.
Jatin : Yaaaa.
Maneesh : You two started again.
Harsh : Congratulations. Y/n.
Y/n: Thank you. * She looked at Jungkook asking who are they.*
Tahir : Y/n, they all are my brother's s. That's Nishant bahi , Maneesh bahi, Harsh bahi , Jatin , Jay .
Y/n: Namaste nice to meet y'all. Thank you for saving us today.
Maneesh : Don't say that. We raised this br@t. We should thank you to make him a human. *spoke to y/n*
Jatin : tahir , that's a baby girl. When are you giving us another baby girl ?*Maneesh hit him.*
Maneesh : Y/naa don't mind him. " Y/n's eyes widened when jatin spoke. She looked at tahir only to see him smirking.*
Tahir : Really soon. Jatin * Y/n hid her red face in her palms and everyone started laughing.*
MONTHS PASS
After that incident tahir make his house full security and gun man's now mrs rajput and Mr rajput is sitting in the couch while playing with their little baby charm .
Y/n is so happy to see his family like this she think her past . But now she is so happy . Finally god saw her tears and give her a happy family
She is thinking while a pair of hand back hugged her tightly that make her flinch but a smile formed on her lips she know it's her husband .
Y/n : what do you want ? Why are you come to kitchen ? * But he didn't said anything and starts to give playful kisses on her cheek and neck
Y/n : t-,tahir ji what are you doing ? Leave me mom and dad are here * tahir make her look at him and said *
Tahir : how much i can't control anymore i want you now please 🥺 i want to hear my name from your mouth while i f**king you * when he said that y/n eyes wide but a blush formed in her cheek and said in shy *
Y/n : w-ehat ? No no i have lot of work in kitchen you have to control your hormone now i can't come with you * but she was about to finish her words he pick up and lay on her shoulder she was try to push him but he didn't leave her and take her to bed room
When they reached the bed room he lay her on the bed and going to close the door
Y/n : tahir ji please I'm not in this mood please * tahir look at her and said *
Tahir : but i can't y/n I'm needy i want your help please help me
MATURE CONTENT 🔞
He hovered above you and started to kiss your cherry lips. you smile and responded him back, he slowly went down and suck your neck, you moan as he bite your sweet spot and suck there for long.

he traced down and kiss your cleavage here and you tightly grip the pillow under your head, he remove the veil of your saree and kiss your soft belly

he traced down and kiss your cleavage here and you tightly grip the pillow under your head, he remove the veil of your saree and kiss your soft belly. you moan in a whispered
Y/n : "mmm ttah" he came to your face and saw your lips were ruined by lipstick.
he smirk and kiss your forehead.
Tahir : "I love you" he whispered and you said back
Y/n : "I love you too my love" * he pecked your lips and caressed your bare arms, you arched your back knowing he wanna open your blouse.

he smile and slowly opened the thin knot of your red blouse and he threw it somewhere in the room making you gulp and blush as your breast was now visible to him, he smile seeing your shy expression. Its not our First time. Jagiya" you bite your lips and nodded.
he rub your nipples with his thumb and your breath got heavy. your body was responding to him like a good submissive, he was controlling you really well, you close your eyes enjoy his touch on your breast, he began to squeeze and pinch your nipples making you moan out loud.
Tahir : "yes baby moan for me just like that he said and kiss your both hard nipples and caressed them with his tongue.
Y/n : "ahhh" you moan and he suck your boob softly making you moan in satisfaction. you grab his hairs and pull him closer, he bite and pull your bud hardly a bit and than gave the same treatment to other boob.
after sucking and marking your boobs he removed your saree completely and removed your panties too. you look down at him staring at your wet pu¨y, you try to close your legs but he was fast enough to lick and attached his mouth there.
you gasp as he starting to lick you down there, your jaw dropped in pleasure, you opened your legs a lil wider for him and hugged your thighs and continued to eating your kitty, you moan loudly as finally he entered his tongue In your tunnel and your tears fall from your eyes.
Y/n "hmmm tahir jii Its ahh he pinch your c*lt and fasten his pace making you arched your back in your cl. and Fasten his pace making you arched your back in pleasure.
you cum in his mouth and he gulp It all he rub his lips and smirk at you your pretty Face and body was ruined by him, he was so proud of himself he removed his clothes and boxers and show you his hard rode, your cheeks got red and you look away. he chucked
Tahir : "come on don't be shy Jagiya. Its yours" he said these words and your face was buring. he made you look at him, he slowly leaned down and captured your lips in a deep loving kiss.
you felt something entering inside your kitty and you knew its him, while kissing you hardly he entered fully and you both moaned In pleasure. Tahir : "ahhhhh" he moved his hips back and forth making you wrapped your legs around his waist and he fasten the speed of his thrust. you both were moaning and feeling each other parts and the warm. the buring sensation.
Y/n : "mmmm t-tahir j-ji keep going" you said and he thrust harder and faster. his face was buried between your boobs now and you grip his hards while enjoying his speed Inside you.
after some time you both cum in together he was keep on moving Inside you, he didn't let out any single drop of your both milk........
Tahir : love you babe ....
Y/n : love you too ......

THE END..........
___________________________________________________________
So guys our Revenge story is completed im so happy beacuse you guys help me and support me to complete this story 🤗Lobe you all ........

Comment your suggestion about my last ep
Bye bye..........