EP-28

___________________________________________________________
AFTER ONE MONTH LATER

___________________________________________________________AFTER ONE MONTH LATER

Y/n was pouting angrily when tahir entered the room. He came and stood next to the bed. She looked the other way. He extended his hand with her favorite chocolate chip cookies. She looked and a wide smile appeared on her lips.

Y/n:  tahir jii....... * She spoke excitedly and hugged him.* Thank you dada.. Ahhh.
Tahir : Are you okay? Should I call the doctor? Wait. *Y/n held his hand.*
Y/n: No, no need. * She said and took a deep breath.*
Tahir : Are you sure?
Y/n: Yes. It was just her favorite vigorous movement. She does it a lot.
Tahir : Sure? * He asked again. Y/n nodded.*
Y/n: Well... You shouldn't be asking this. She is your blood. Vigorous and mad. You know. * She spoke teasing him with a huge mischievous smile. Tahir  just rolled his eyes on her remarks.*

But suddenly one of tahir's men entered the room knocking. He bowed and asked tahir to come out. Tahir went outside.
Man: Sir, we have got the information that jack is planning to attack you here. *They heard gunshots as he finished.*
Man: Sir, I think they are already here.
Tahir : Y/n. * He spoke panicking. Y/n came out of her room scared.*
Y/n: t-tahir ji , what's going on? * He went near her and held her hand.*
Tahir : Everything is fine. We need to evacuate from this place right now.
Y/n: But...
Tahir : We don't have much time. Can you do this? * He spoke cupping her cheeks. Y/n nodded.*

Tahir went to his closet to get his manly toys. He asked his men to get theirs. He successfully dodged jack's men and went out of the house along Y/n and his guards.

 He successfully dodged jack's men and went out of the house along Y/n and his guards

Thay ran into a forest. Tahir was running holding her hand. Y/n was struggling but she had to run for her baby. Tahir could fight but he doesn't wanna put y/n in any danger and he is also aware that she is naive. Y/n was tired. Running with her huge 9 months baby bump was not easy for her. She started feeling the pressure. It started raining and the situation got even worse. Going through muddy and slippery spaces. It was not easy.
Y/n: tahir ji  stop. * She spoke breathing heavily. Tahir stopped and turned to her.*
Tahir : Are you alright? *he enquired seeing her situation, y/n nodded* Y/n we can't stop.
Y/n: I need some water.
Tahir looked around. He peeled a big leaf and put it under the rain forming a bowl. In no time it was filled with rain water. She drank it. She thought it was due to lack of water but the pressure didn't decrease at all. In the meantime jack's men caught them. Tahir's men took their position. Y/n was trying to endure the pressure. She was resting her back on a tree. Tahir's men were fighting. He gave y/n cover. Y/n flinched when suddenly a guy tried to attack her but tahir was fast enough to shot him. Y/n clenched onto her dress while gulping hard. Terror was visible on her face. Observing the situation tahir jumped in. He asked his men to back off a little. He threw a timer bomb on them. It gave him some to escape. Y/n covered her ears. She started shivering. He came near a totally scared Y/n./
Tahir : Y/n *spoke softly, y/n opened her teary eyes and hugged him* Y/n, come on. *he held her hand and again started running
Despite the fact that y/n was going into labor, she kept on running. A whimper escaped from her mouth, not able to bear the contractions. Tahir immediately stopped and looked at her. Her breath was uneven, she bent down holding her bump.
Tahir : Are you okay? * He asked bending down to her level. Y/n took a deep breath and nodded. She was holding tahir's hand tightly. Tahir saw his enemy's men coming closer.
He thought of hiding. He asked his men to climb the trees and hide. He found a spot to hide along Y/n. He removed all the traces. Y/n was having contractions but didn't tell tahir about that.
A men approached. Only his legs were visible to tahir . He was about to look at their hiding spot but was dodged again, as another man called him saying he found a clue. Tahir left false clues. He went away. Y/n looked at tahir who was looking outside. She hugged him.
Y/n: I'm scared. Our baby. * She spoke last two words looking him in the eye. He caressed her cheek and spoke.*
Tahir : Do you trust me? *y/n nodded* I'll get you out of this. Just  then a whimper escaped from her mouth but she tried to suppress it by bitting her lip. She clenched onto his wet coat.
Tahir : Y/n*worriedly* Y/n: I'm fine she is just naughty. * Her eyes were closed. Jungkook sensed that she is not well.*
At that time, he hated himself for not keeping his family safe. He already called his chopper but it will be coming in the morning due to bad weather. He gotta find a place to spend a night./
Y/n was not well. Tahir saw an old cottage. Tahir went inside first. Y/n was behind him. Y/n was holding tahir from back.

 Y/n was holding tahir from back

They saw an old lady. She was wearing some old clothes. She was building the fire. The lady turned around and asked.
Lady: Who are you people? Don't you have manners? *Tahir  was about to speak out of anger but y/n held his hand.*
Y/n: Umm. Dadi ma we are really sorry but we really need a place to stay. Can we stay here for a night? We will be much obliged. Y/n spoke coming in front of tahir  holding her huge baby bump.
Lady: Are you pregnant?
Y/n: Y-yes.
Lady: Okay you can stay here.
Y/n sat on a bench. The lady gave y/n some dry clothes as she was drenched. Y/n was sitting on a bench.
The cottage was small so there was not much space. Y/n was tired. Her contractions decreased so she slept on tahir's shoulder. Y/n was locking her arm with his, intertwining her fingers with him.  Tahir also fell asleep. Y/n woke up in the middle of night due to a sharp contraction. Her hand was in tahir's. She unconsciously held his hand tightly. Tahir woke up when he felt a tight grip. He opened his eyes and saw y/n in pain. Her eyes were closed and she was trying to suppress her whole situation.
Tahir : Y/n. * He put his hand on y/n's hand which was on her baby bump.*
Tahir : Y/n, what's wrong. Are you alright. Answer me.
Y/n: Ahhh. Tah-ir ji , i-it is hurting. * But suddenly tahir got a notification on his watch. 'Chopper will be arriving in 2 hours'
Tahir : The chopper will be here in 2 hours. Can you take it till then.
Y/n looked at him. Seeing his weary and tired eyes, she nodded. But to be honest, she is not sure either ..........

Continue....

__________________________________________________________
Hello all  how is my new ep please comment your suggestion about my ep and thank you for you support
Bye bye........