P.J Another guy sent me flowers.

"Hi, my lovelies! it's jimin and today I'm going to be doing the "another guy sent me flowers prank" as you all know yoongi is extremely jealous so I was like why not he will be okay. Here are the flowers and I even wrote a little note."

"So yoongi is at the store right now and I'm going to put these outside the door so he can see them the moment he comes in

"So yoongi is at the store right now and I'm going to put these outside the door so he can see them the moment he comes in."

Jimin placed the flowers and letter outside of the door before coming back in and placing the camera behind the living room tv. While he waited he started dancing and twirling in front of the camera. Jimin's phone dinged signalling someone was at the front door. He quickly got on the couch and acted like he was watching tv. The doorbell rang and Jimin got up to open it.

"Don't you got your oh?"

"Yeah help please."

Jimin grabbed a few of the bags and sat them down.

"Also there are flowers at the door."

"Oh, really you brought me flowers!"

Jimin rushed to the door and picked up the flowers and letter and put it on the counter.

"No, they were there when I got here."

"No need to be sarcastic."

"I'm not I didn't buy them I thought you did."

Jimin frowned and opened the letter reading it as if he didn't know what was already in it.

"Oh um.. never mind."

"What do you mean? Who's it from?"

"No one don't worry about it."

Yoongi frowned and stepped in front of Jimin.

"Don't lie to me."

"A friend don't worry."

Yoongi clenched his teeth and snatched the letter out of Jimin's hand.

"Yoongi it's private give it back."

"Happy valentines day my love our very first one together. You are such a loving presence in my life and I wouldn't change a thing about the time we spent together. I hope you enjoy the flowers I got them for you because they simply reminded me of you. I miss you so much Jimin xoxo."