P.J Uber driver prank.

Hey, guys, it's jimin and today I'm going to be doing the Uber driver prank on Yoongi. So basically I'm in Yoongi car and he has to go somewhere with his friend in about an hour so I'm going to call him and say me and taehyung my best friend can't come back right now so I'm gonna call him a Uber. And I'm going to be wearing a costume so he won't recognize me. So I'm going to call him now.

Hello?

Hey, baby why your voice so deep.

Jimin giggled.

Oh, I just woke up.

Okay well, I just wanted to say... Me and taehyung aren't going to be able to make it back in time to give you your car... Sorry.

Yoongi sighs.

Jimin you knew I was going with namjoon.

I know I know but I can call you an Uber I promise this won't happen again.

Ugh fine it better not.

I Love you.

... Love you too.

Jimin hangs the phone up.

Okay, guys, I'm going to leave Yoongi car in the park n lot and I'm going to take my friend's car and were going to get to the prank.

__
At Jimin and Yoongi house.
Jimin texts Yoongi.

Jimin sighs and giggles

Jimin sighs and giggles. That's when Yoongi came outside and Jimin cleared his throat to get prepared for acting and put his phone on silent just in case he tried to call him.

Hi, are you my Uber?

Well yes, I am sir.

Yoongi bit his lip nervously before getting in the car.

You look a little nervous why is that?

I... Just never took an Uber before I usually use my car but my freaking stupid boyfriend took my car to go with his friend and said he wouldn't be able to come back in time.

Stupid? bitch.

Jimin whisper under his breath.

Well is he at least good in bed?

Jimin puts his hand on Yoongi thigh and Yoongi moves it.