P.J Viagra Prank

Hey, guys, it's jimin and today I'm going to be doing the viagra prank on yoongi. He is in his studio right now working on some new music so I already have the pill. So I'm just going to walk in there and ask if he wants something to drink which most likely would be yes and then I will put the pill in there and bam the prank begins. I'm going to have two cameras set up. One in yoongi studio and one in the room. So let's get the prank started.

Jimin walks in yoongi studio and quietly set the camera on the shelf.

What are you doing?

Yoongi asked without turning his head towards Jimin.

Nothing just um... Looking through your stuff.

What have I told you about that?

I'm sorry it won't happen again.

Jimin walks to Yoongi and puts his arms around his neck.

Hey, Jimin could you bring me something to drink my throat getting dry from all this rapping.

Jimin looks at the camera and gives it a thumbs up.

Sure baby what do you want?

Just water will do fine.

Okay.

Jimin kisses Yoongi on his cheek before skipping to the kitchen.

Okay, guys, I didn't know I was going to need three cameras until now but that's okay I got one. Anyways I don't know if the viagra is going to color the water and makes it taste different hopefully not but we won't find out until later.

Jimin pulls the pill out of his pocket and shows it to the camera and gets the water.

Hopefully, it dissolves.

Jimin puts the pill in the water and to his luck, it quickly dissolves and doesn't color the water.

Jimin! What's taking so long.

Shit okay, guys, I have to hurry and get upstairs.

Jimin runs upstairs and back into Yoongi studio and hands him the water.

Here sorry I was looking at something on my phone.

Oh, it's fine baby.

Anyways I'm going to be in the room so if you need anything just come in there.

Alright.

Yoongi chugs half of it down and Jimin smirks before walking to the room and laying down while playing on his phone.

30 minutes later.
Studio camera.

Yoongi starts shuffling in discomfort and he looks down to see that he had a boner.

Shit, why now?

His craving for Jimin started to raise and he quickly jumped out the seat and rushed towards his and Jimin shared bedroom. He burst the door open and Jimin stared at him in shock.

Y-yoongi what's wrong?

Yoongi groaned starting to feel pain I'm his lower area. He walked over to Jimin and hovered over him. He started kissing him before kissing down his jaw to his neck to his collar bone. Jimin moaned but then pushed Yoongi off of him.

Yoongi stop.

Why Jimin? Please, I need you badly.

I'm not in the mood.

What do you mean? You're always in the mood come on Jimin, please.

He starts sucking on Jimin neck.

Yoongi I said I'm not in the uh!

Yoongi started to suck on Jimin sweet spot and grind on Jimin and Jimin knew he had to quickly end the prank because he was starting to get a hard-on.

Yoongi wait!

What?

Yoongi asked not letting go of his neck.

It's a prank I put viagra in your water.

Yoongi lifted his head and groaned.

You did what?

I um... Put viagra in your water ah!

Yoongi flipped Jimin and spanked his butt. But quickly groaned after feeling pain again.

Hurry up and turn the camera off.

Jimin jumped out of the bed and quickly went over to the camera.

Okay, guys that it for this video I really enjoyed doing this but I'm pretty sure Yoongi didn't.

You think.

Jimin laughed.

But anyways leave a big ole thumbs up if you think I should do this prank again but lock him in the house for at least an hour.

Jimin whispered to the camera.

What are you whispering?

Nothing.

So I loooooooove you guys so much and remember I'm so lovely your so lovely were so lovely lovely lovely lovely bye!