P.J Ignoring my boyfriend prank

Hey guys it's jimin and today I'm going to be doing the "ignoring my boyfriend prank" lately Yoongi has been really getting on my nerves so basically it's not even a prank I just want to ignore him but anyways he is in his studio like always so he should either call me or come out soon but I don't-

Jimin come here for a sec!

Jimin smirked at the camera before hiding it. Jimin got on his phone and scrolled on Instagram. After a few minutes of Yoongi constantly yelling he came in the room.

Can you not hear me?

I laughed at something on my phone not sparing a glace at Yoongi. Yoongi got pissed and went over to me and waved his hand in my face but still I paid no attention then my phone rang.

Jimin are you mad at me if yes then why?

Yoongi pouted and stared at me

Hello?

Hey jimin hyung wanna hang?

Omg I would love too I will be right there.

Kk see you later babes.

I hung up the phone then got up and put on my shoes. Yoongi jumped up and grabbed my wrist then pinned me to the wall.

Jiminie please what's wrong with you stop ignoring me. I must have did something really bad because you never ignored me.

Yoongi snuggled into my neck then grabbed my waist. I groan then push him away but not to harshly. I grabbed my keys and was about to walk out when I got pinned to the wall AGAIN.

Where are you going? Who are you going with? Do I know this person? Jimin please answer me please.

I rolled my eyes and tried to wiggle out his grip but he held my wrist pretty tightly that is definitely going to leave a bruise. Yoongi groaned I could tell he was getting upset but he took a deep breath and looked me in the eyes.

Jimin if your upset you have to tell me and that means you need to speak to me not just ignore me all day.

I tried my best to get out of his grip whining in the process but he never let go. Eventually after him constantly warning me to stop moving I got out and ran but Yoongi quickly picked me up and threw me up on the bed.

Fine I just have to get something out of you.

Yoongi growled. My eyes widened and I quickly looked at the camera.

Wait Yoongi!

Oh now you want to talk.

It was just a prank!

I jumped out of the bed and quickly went to get the camera and I pointed in his face.

It was just a prank even though you have been pissing me off lately.

Same goes for you.

Yoongi mumbled but I still heard him which made me glare at him.

I love you though baby more then anything.

Yoongi came over to me left pecks all over my face making me giggle.

Anyways guys if you enjoyed this prank get this video to hmmmm....60,000 likes and I will prank Yoongi again I'm not going to say how because I'm obviously not exposing myself but anygays I loooooooove you guys so much and remember I'm so lovely your so lovely were so lovely lovely lovely lovely bye!

60,000 likes and I will prank Yoongi again I'm not going to say how because I'm obviously not exposing myself but anygays I loooooooove you guys so much and remember I'm so lovely your so lovely were so lovely lovely lovely lovely bye!