JJK. Calling my Boyfriend Ugly Prank

" Hey guys it's jungkook and today I am going to be pranking my boyfriend again cause we are currently quarantine and we have nothing better to do so why not prank him? As you can see from the title I'm going to be doing the " calling my boyfriend ugly prank. Taehyung if your watching this I'm sorry and I love you okay? Anyways let's get on with the prank! Oh fuck, I don't want to do thisssss he is going to cry."

Jungkook sighed and set the camera up getting on the bed and finding a picture of his friend jin. Taehyung walks in pouting. Jungkook quickly looks up when he heard the door creak open.

" What's wrong baby?"

"I wanna go outside it's not fairrrrr."

Taehyung whined and sat on the bed.

" I know baby but we have to, to be safe."

Taehyung rolled his eyes.

" What the hell Jin Hyung is so pretty."

" I know right he is a goddess his words, not mine am I pretty though?"

Jungkook turned his head away from taehyung and took a deep breath then looked back at him.

"No, your ugly." 

Jungkook said through clenched teeth. Taehyung rolled his eyes.

" Haha very funny."

" I'm serious."

Jungkook said looking back at his phone.

" Definitely compared to jin Hyung."

Taehyung frowned and looked at Jungkook.

" Wait you're serious?"

Jungkook nodded.

" Is it my outfit?"

Taehyung voice cracks signifying that he was about to cry. Jungkook looked at him up and down finding his outfit actually really beautiful but his words didn't match with his thoughts.

" Yeah maybe that it go change."

Taehyung eyes filled with tears as he rushed towards the closet trying to find something to change in. Jungkook sighed in relief feeling so bad for what he said to taehyung. Taehyung came back with a fluffy pink shirt and some jeans.

" B-better?"

"No, honestly I think it's just you."

"W-what do you mean tell what I need to change and I will."

Jungkook was such a simp for taehyung he wanted to give in and cuddle while smuggling taehyung in kisses but that would have to wait.

" Can you change yourself? i mean look at you."

Taehyung looked down at the ground tears finally leaving his eyes but Jungkook couldn't tell he was crying because he couldn't see his face.

" D-do you n-not l-l-love me no more?"

"No I do baby you just look ugly today."

" Well if I look ugly you can find someone else! Matter of fact you can go with Jin Hyung!"

Taehyung finally looked up looking at jungkook with bloodshot red eyes. His body was shaking and he looked really hurt. He stormed over to the closet and started taking Jungkook stuff of the closet. Jungkook jumped out of bed and grabbed the camera.

"Wait baby wait look at me. Baby look at me."

"What!?"

Taehyung yelled turning to look back at Jungkook his frown immediately dropping.

" I hate you. I hate you so much."

Taehyung started hitting his arm. Jungkook chuckled and pulled taehyung closer by his waist hugging him.

"I sorry okay? You look so beautiful today you know that right?"

Taehyung blushed and hid his face in Jungkook chest mumbling something.

" What did you say, love?"

"Thank you and I love you."

" Aw, I love you too, Anyways guys that's it for this video if you liked it give it a thumbs up and if you hated it give us a thumbs down don't really matter to us you're still giving us clout but anyways we love you all and we will see you in the next one biiiiiiii."

" I'm so getting you back."

Jungkook chuckled before turning the camera off.