2. Moving Day

Louis POV

~~~~~The day Louis leaves ~~~~~

Today we leave Doncaster. I'm still going to miss it, it wasn't the best time in my life. But that was only after I told everyone I was gay. If no one knew I would have a pretty good life, Andrew wouldn't bully me, I wouldn't get mistreated by my stepfather. And I still would be here with Zayn and Liam. I hope that I get accepted in Holmes Chapel. And that I maybe even get friends. I don't know if I'm already gonna say I'm gay when I get there. It's not like I'm embarrassed about it, it's just that I got bullied and mistreated. That pretty much scared me. I'm different but why is that always bad?

I had an amazing family with a cool dad, my mum, and 4 amazing little sisters. But I had to screw it up of course. My dad left us when I told him I was gay. I still have my sisters, my mum, and my awful stepfather. I still can say anything to Lottie, she's the oldest of the girls, she's fifteen. She was the only one who knew I got bullied in school. Eventually, I had to tell my mum because I landed in the hospital because of it.

"Louis, come downstairs with your last stuff. We're leaving in two hours and you're still in bed!" my mum calls from downstairs. I step out of bed and put on some clothes. After that, I'm going to the bathroom to do my hair. I'm going downstairs and see my mum eating breakfast. I get my sandwich and eat it. "Where are the girls and Mark?" I ask when I don't see the girls or my stepfather. "Your sisters are getting the last thing out of the garden with Mark,"
She says.

"Can we stop at Zayn and Liam when we leave? I want to say a good goodbye to them," I ask. "Of course, we can do that. Are they both at Zayn's because that's on the route?" She asks. I nod. My mum immediately sets Zayn's house in her navigation system.

That's when the girls and my stepfather come in. "Hey, we're done in the garden. Can we go now?" Mark asks. Mum nods. "Boo, can you put your stuff in the moving van?" I want to do it when I am pulled back. I look behind me and see Mark. I look scared at him and gulp. "Did you still not put your shit stuff in that van?! That had to be done an hour ago!" He screams. I want to say something but he already slaps my jaw. And then punches in my stomach.

My mother wants to do something but she knows if she does she only makes it worse. I also don't want her to do something, because he's gonna punch her too if she does. I don't even know why he punches me now, he didn't even drink. He lets go of me. I walk as far as I can to the van to put my stuff in it. I go into the car and look at our house once again.

Short chapter but I hope you still liked it.
Words: 533
All the love. -E