17. Getting Bullied

Louis POV

Tears stream down my cheeks, Andrew used to say things like this. I would prefer to run away now, but of course that is not possible in a wheelchair. Harry sees it and walks to the teacher, I see them talking to each other and Harry looks at her gratefully. Harry walks over to me and takes me to the auditorium. "Lou, I'm sorry, of course I couldn't just kiss you. I should have known they could come in. I'm sorry-" "It's okay, I'm used to it. I'm sorry for you. You've never experienced this before." I say. "Don't worry about me. I can handle this and I will always protect you." He says. "Hazz, I've been through this before. You don't know how hard this time is going to be for you." I say stressed. "It's only happened once, I'm sure it's not that bad. Maybe Ashton is really nice but he has a father like you and he has learned that being gay is bad. Which of course it isn't it." Harry tells. "I know that can be true, but I just find it difficult." I say a bit less stressed.

---

Harry and I had gone home because we were 'not feeling well'. We went to his house and luckily his mother wasn't home, because I hadn't been able to handle all those questions for a while. We sat down in front of the TV and watched Frozen.

After about 1.5 hours the movie was over. Harry had sung the whole lyrics and I had watched him more than I had watched the movie. He is so handsome.

In the evening we went to bed and not much later we fell asleep.

Harry and I lay together on the couch. Harry pressed his lips to mine, I looked down and realized I had no cast on me. I kissed him back. I grinded against him and moans left Harry's mouth. I reached for his pants and put my hand on his still covered member. I started squeezing it and Harry kept moaning. "Lou, don't tease me like that. Take off those fucking pants." And so did I then. I grabbed his friend and licked his tip. Harry kept moaning. I then put him all the way in my mouth and touched his belly with my nose. Not much later Harry came in my mouth. I swallow everything and Harry looks at me with his mouth open.

---

The next morning I wake up from the dream I had. I never had dreams like this about him. I do know that I would prefer this for the first time with him. I look down and see it's hard down there. I want to get up but Harry is on my chest so I can't leave. I try anyway but just like I thought Harry woke up. "Are you leaving me?" Harry asks with his puppy eyes. I play along with him, "No, I was going to the bathroom because, well look down then you get it." I say awkwardly. Harry looks at me surprised but when he looks down he gets a grin on his face. "Did my baby lou have a wild dream?" Harry said without his grin fading. "Yes so can you please get off me so i can go the bathroom to you know... do something" "Who was it about?" He asks, smirking. "ABout you, of course," He says. "Okay, good, but shouldn't I take you there because you can barely drive your wheelchair yourself and, well, you have a broken leg." He says still grinning. "Just take me there okay, I don't want anything to happen just yet." Harry understands and nods.

I pull down my pants and grab my hard cock and start jerking myself off. I'm just pretending it's Harry. With a loud moan of his name I come.

When I pull my pants back up and walk out of the bathroom to our room, I see Harry grinning at me."What?" I ask. "I heard you scream my name," Harry says then. I look down blushing and embarrassed.Harry lifts my chin so I look into his green eyes. "It's not bad at all if you do that, I do it sometimes too. But only not when my mother is home, which you did now," Harry reassures me. I look at him with wide eyes. "WHAT?!" I call. "No just kidding, sorry," says Harry.I look at him angrily. But when he kisses me I immediately fall in love with him again. I kiss him back.

Hi everyone, how are you?

Words: 762All The Love. E