5. The First Date

Harry POV

It's Friday and then I have a very chill schedule. Because I don't have to start until 2 o'clock and I'm done again at 4.30 pm. So I asked Louis to come over. He will come to me in fifteen minutes and then it will take another fifteen minutes for him to arrive. In that time I can get ready for a while. I start with a nice outfit with black Skinny Jeans and a colorful blouse that I button up halfway. Then I'm going to do my right. When that's done I have 10 minutes left to eat. I make a sandwich with chocolate sprinkles and when I finish it the bell rings. I almost run over to the door and open it.

There is the most handsome man in the world. "Hey come in, my parents aren't here so we can do what we want" I say. "And what can we do then?" he says. "Well if you like baking we can do that. But if you don't like that, we can do something else." I say. "I like baking but I'm just not very good at it.' he says. 'Well then I'll help you. Come on, we can start right away, otherwise we'll have to go back to school.' He walks in and we go straight to the kitchen.

We're going to bake cupcakes because Louis wanted us to. When the cupcakes are in the oven, Louis suddenly takes the bag of flour and takes out a handful of flour. He throws it at me and moments later we're in a flower fight. Then the ping goes that the oven is ready. We stop throwing flour and go get the cupcakes from the oven. "Hey c-can I a-ask s-something" Louis stutters. "Sure." "Would you like to go on a date with me tonight?" he asks shyly and I can just see him blushing. "Of course I want to go on a date with you. If you go home after school to change, you come at 6.00 pm.' Louis nods and smiles at me.

 We both take a cupcake to school, because it was just too hot and then we have to go. We arrive at school and go straight to Niall who is already there. "Hey Ni, what did you do this morning." "Well, it's nice of you to ask Hazz, you usually don't do that" says Niall laughing. Louis can't help but giggle and I give Niall a death glare. "But I hung out on the couch this morning and ate." he says. "So you did what you always do." I say to him. The bell rang and we walked in.

After 2 hours physics we were done. Niall came home with me, he didn't know Lou and I had a date tonight. I think maybe he saw it because we were very shy with each other all the time. "Now we're going to your house, I'm hungry" says Niall. "You're always hungry, but we can go home. My parents are not there so we have the house alone" "Yes more food, come get on your bike let's go. And hey maybe we can ask Lou along. " I immediately get a blush on my cheeks when I hear Louis nickname. "No, Lou has something else and oh yes you have to leave again at 6 pm." I say because I just found out he has to leave soon. "Why do I have to leave so soon. You know your parents like me." "Of course I know that Nialler but they come home and I leave then" "do you have a fight with them that you leave immediately." "No no no I'm not having a fight but I'll tell you at home." I say quickly. Niall gives me a strange look, but then snaps on the bike. I grab mine too and we cycle home.

When we get home we go inside and of course he immediately smells the cupcakes Lou and I baked. "You can have a few, you know, we have way too many" I say when he opens his mouth. He runs to the cupcakes and I go to the couch. "Hazz, do you want too, otherwise they'll be gone soon" Niall shouts from the kitchen. "Yes I want one and you can't have more than 2 okay" I yell back. I hear Niall sigh and a moment later he comes back with 3 cupcakes and he gives one to me. he sits down and eats his cupcakes. When he has one he asks, "Why couldn't Lou say you don't know because I know you do." "Okay I'll tell you but you can't laugh at me" I sigh and then continue talking "Louis asked me on a date and I said yes" I say. "Really, oh Hazza that's great, when and where?" asks Niall enthusiastically. "Easy, easy. Well it's tonight and he's coming to pick me up at 6, that's why you have to leave so soon, and I have no idea where."

Niall and I spent the rest of the time eating and watching a Disney movie. He just left because Louis will be here any minute. When the bell rings, I rush to the door. "Lou-" my heart breaks when I see Louis there, crying with a black eye and a bloody nose.

What happend to Louis??
If you like this story, you can tell in the comments.
Words: 901
All the love. -E