6. The First Date pt.2

Louis POV

When I come home from school I actually want to go to Harry but he shakes his head and whispers: "You go home now and then you come to me for our date"
I smile, thinking we're actually going on a date tonight. I had already planned out how I was going to do it.First we would go to a restaurant close to the beach. And when we finished the food we would walk on the beach and watch the sunset.

I grabbed my bike and rode home.

When I got home I shouted through the house that I was home. I heard some rumbling coming from the kitchen and I knew my father was there because my mother was away to a friend. I knew he had been drinking and I had to get to my room quickly if I wanted to avoid him. But of course he came to the hall and I was immediately punched in the stomach. Then he throws a vase at my head, I could just avoid him but I did get a few glass pieces in my face. He grabbed me and I tried to break free but he held me too tight. After a few more blows, he threw me to the ground and gave me one last kick in the stomach.

I ran upstairs as far as I could and grabbed my stuff and my clothes to wear to our date. When I had everything, I stumbled to the door and got it open with great difficulty. I then walked to Harry because he lives not far from here and I couldn't cycle with this pain.

When I got there I pressed the bell and not much later Harry stood there "Lou-" he stopped when he saw what I looked like, only then did I realize that I was crying, what must Harry think. He quickly let me in. He carried my things. When he had made tea, he came to me and gave it to me. "Lou what happened. Whoever did this to you, he will pay for it." Harry said in a menacing voice but his look quickly turned concerned again. "No, no violence doesn't solve anything. And it's my father, well, stepfather." I said with a few sobs in between. Harry notices and gives me a hug. Then suddenly he lifts me up and takes me into the living room.

When I'm a little calmer, I tell him exactly what happened.

Finally I'm completely calm again and I say: "Well that's it again, let's go to the date I planned." "Are you sure you're okay because it doesn't look good. I can take a look at it, but only if you want me to." Harry says. "Okay you can take a look at it if you can do it quickly because we have to be there at 7 p.m. and it's a fifteen minute drive and we're already fifteen minutes further so if it can be done within half an hour then I'm okay with it' I rattle fast. "It might take less than 5 minutes so I think it's possible. But what are we actually going to do because you haven't told me anything at all." "I won't tell you about the date' I say with a grin. "It really doesn't hurt, I promise you." I sigh and go upstairs with him for the things he apparently needs.

When we have all the stuff we go to his room and sit on his bed. He looks at my black eye and smears some ointment on it. Then he looks at the cuts I got through the glass of the vase. He first takes out the glass and then he says: "Do you mind that you can see those cuts on your face and neck because I really can't help that." I shake my head. "Well then we're done and can you tell me what we're going to do?" I shake my head again with a grin on my face. Then I get up and walk downstairs with a surprised Harry following me. Then I walk to the kitchen and grab a towel. Harry looks at me confused. 'You can't see what I'm going to grab now so I'm putting this blindfold on you now so you don't see anything' I say to Harry. Harry nods so I know he understands. I grab the blindfold and put it on him. Then I go to the living room because there is my bag with all my things, including everything for the date, which is a picnic by the way. I look at my watch and see I have 2 minutes to go.

When I have everything I run back to Harry and stand in front of him. I grab his arm and he is a little startled by the touch. 'Okay, you have to get up now so I can take you and put you in the car. We arrive at the car after some obstacles because sometimes I accidentally let Harry run into something. I left Harry in the car and then put the stuff I brought with me in the trunk.I hope Niall and Lottie have already set everything up.

When we arrive at the place where I had agreed, I see a picnic blanket with many candles that together form a heart. I gently bring Harry forward and stand behind him. I take off the blindfold and he looks at the candles with wide eyes. I grab his hand with one hand and hold the picnic basket with the other. I pull him over to the rug and we sit across from each other. Then he opens his mouth and says in a stutter, "Louis this... This is really great. You shouldn't have done this." "I have to do this because you deserve all this and more." I say with a smile. I open the basket and stare open-mouthed at everything inside as Niall has put all the food in it. 'What do you want to eat because we really have everything' I ask. "Choose me," he says. I choose a sausage roll for both of us.

When we are finally completely full I close the basket and remove it between us. I move closer to Harry with my head and now I really want to kiss him. I get even closer and he gets closer too. Our noses touch and I feel his breath on my lips. Finally he breaks the small space between our lips. And his lips are on mine.

First kiss!!What did you think about it?

Words: 1094
All the love. -E