24. Everything Is Like It Has To Be

Louis POV

It is now 2 months later and Harry and I are very happy. It is now a day before Christmas Eve which also happens to be my birthday. We got everything ready for Christmas today. Harry's just been acting so weird these past few days. I do not understand why. I thought he liked me but now it feels like he doesn't anymore. And I meant what I just said about being happy. Cause we're happy just the past few days are just a bit weird.

I go to our room and see her already lying there in bed. "Hey, Lou. I can't wait for tomorrow night," he says sweetly. "Me neither. I have a nice Christmas present for you," I say. "Me too for you." At times like this I just want to grab him and kiss him. So that's exactly what I do. He kisses back and before it gets too far we both pull back. We've moved on many times before, but now doesn't seem like the time. I lie down next to him and put my arm around his waist.

The next morning I wake up to Harry kissing me softly on the cheek. I smile at him and give him a kiss. Happy birthday, Lou," he says as we pull back. "Thank you," I say.

---

The rest of the day has been full of love. My family has come and they will stay here until tomorrow morning. They say Mark will be in jail for the next 2 years for assault. I'm glad he can now learn from his mistakes.

It is now evening and we start with the presents. Anne gave me a new shirt with Louis ❤️ Harry on it and gives Harry the same shirt but the names reversed. Gemma gave me a bracelet that says "best new brother." I gave her a smile. My mom gave me a sweater for Christmas that she always gives to everyone. I had already received football tickets for my birthday. "Phoebe and Daisy gave me a drawing and so did the rest. Lottie made a homemade bracelet of green and blue with Larry in beads. Fizzy gave a picture of us eating ice cream together.

I had spoken to Lottie and apparently she is in a relationship with Safaa.It now came to the moment when Harry gave our presents. I gave him a peace ring and he takes out his guitar to give me a present. He starts to sing.

Sweet creature
Had another talk about where it's going wrong
But we're still young
We don't know where we're going
But we know where we belong
And oh we started
Two hearts in one home
It's hard when we argue
We're both stubborn
I know, but oh
Sweet creature, sweet creature
Wherever I go, you bring me home
Sweet creature, sweet creature
When I run out of road, you bring me home
Sweet creature
We're running through the garden
Oh, where nothing bothered us
But we're still young
I always think about you and how we don't speak enough
And oh we started
Two hearts in one home
I know, it's hard when we argue
We're both stubborn
I know, but oh
Sweet creature, sweet creature
Wherever I go, you bring me home
Sweet creature, sweet creature
When I run out of road, you bring me home
I know when we started
Just two hearts in one home
It gets harder when we argue
We're both stubborn
I know, but oh
Sweet creature, sweet creature
Wherever I go, you bring me home
Sweet creature, sweet creature
When I run out of road, you bring me home
You'll bring me home

At the end I'm in tears and kiss him. I don't care if the rest can see it. Harry had written a song specially for me. I'm so glad we're here together. "I love you," I say. "I love you too," he says and I kiss him again.

This was it, guys. Now one more epilogue and that's it. I really enjoy doing it.

Words: 639All the love. E