4. Weird Feeling

Harry POV

I woke up and as always I didn't feel like school again. Then I thought of Louis and I was immediately wide awake. I went to change and when I was done I looked at my phone. I thought for a moment and then sent Louis an app.

You: Hey do you want to pick me up with Niall together

Less than 2 minutes later I already received an app back.

Louis: Sure, where do you live

U: 'address' until then xx

I didn't know if I should send that xx, but I just like doing it.

Louis: okay I'll be there in a few minutes I'll go by Niall xx first

Luckily he sends it back otherwise it would have been weird. I was immediately very happy that Louis came to pick me up and I don't know why. I saw that I still had 15 minutes until Louis and Niall get there. I walked downstairs and saw that my mother was already at work. I went to eat and packed my things. Then the bell rang and I ran to the door. "Hey, let's go right then." Louis said.

We arrived at school and we had a lot of laughs along the way. I'm sure we'll be best friends even after school. I don't actually know how old Louis is yet, I think just like me 17, but it could also be older or younger, because you can't estimate his age very well. "Hey Lou how old are you?" I ask. "I'm 18 years old, yes, I know that's older than normal but I stayed a year longer in the 3rd year." He says. I smile at him and Niall is grinning at me. "What" I playback to him. And he points to me and Louis. "Hey Nialler, let's meet this afternoon because Gems is coming home today and I thought maybe you'd like to see her. Niall nods happily and Louis looks at me in surprise. "Who is Gems?" he asks softly. "Gems is an abbreviation for Gemma and that's my sister. Niall really likes her, but not that way just as friends. They've known each other since they were 6 and 10 years old." I answer. He nods along now to show that he understands. "Would you like to come to my house this afternoon?" I ask."I really want to but I have to watch my sisters." he says. "Oh I didn't know you had sisters. What's their name and how old are they." "I have 5 sisters called Lottie she is 12 and then we have Fizzy she is 10 and then we have Daisy and Phoebe they are twins and they are 5. I also have a sister on my father's side Georgia but I never speak to her, she is 11 years old," he explains. "Why don't you ever speak to her? You don't have to answer if you don't want to but I want you to trust me" I ask. "I barely know her, I wasn't there when she was born and I've only spoken to her once or seen her at all. That's because my father left us when I was less than 1 year old. My mother raised me alone for 3 years and then she met Mark, after half a year they got married and I took his last name. 3 years later they got Lottie and I always shared everything with her, when I felt sad or very happy. A little time later my parents got Fizzy but then it all went wrong. I came out as gay and Mark couldn't have that. He abused me and he drank a lot. I was also bullied about it at school, which is why we moved here. But my sisters never left me and neither did my mother, but I'm very afraid of when my stepdad is drunk because that's when he's the worst even though normally he can be quite aggressive. Daisy and Phoebe were born during this thing and they were not abused by 'my dad'." I feel so bad for him I can't just leave now with Niall because he is crying now and then he can't go home alone. "Lou I didn't know, how bad for you" "Well I'm used to something." "Lou, I'll watch them with you then at least you won't be alone" "I would really like that, but do you still want that now that I've told you that I gay?" He asks carefully. "Of course, I don't care what gender you like." I reassure him. "Ni do you want to go to Louis or not?" I ask. "If you two go then I will go with us." We get on our bikes and go to Louis's house.

When I get there I text my mother.

You: Mom can I stay with Louis this afternoon?

Mum: Sure honey, I'm glad you're hanging out with the new boy. He'll probably like that and you're a lot happier too. 😘 You can also stay for dinner if you want.

You: Thanks you're the best. 😘 And I'm also glad I'm hanging out with Louis because it just feels good. 😀 And thank you so much for letting me stay for dinner.

"My mother allows it so I can stay and can alsostay for dinner." I say happily "That's great I hope you like pizza because I'm going to order that. My mum won't be home until late so I have to provide food. I can make good use of that." he says enthusiastically. "Sure I love pizza, who doesn't. Nialler can you also stay for dinner or not." Do I say "No, my mother thinks I should eat at home, but I can come and babysit." He says. "Too bad dude, but it's nice of you to help watch out." I say and Louis nods to show that he agrees with me.

"Well, let's go inside and you can introduce us, Lou." I say. Louis nods and opens the door as he is knocked over by 2 little girls. "Hey girls how are you and where are Lot and Fizz." He says. "We're good and Lottie and Fizzy are still at school. And who are those 2 boys." says one of the girls. "Girls this is Harry and this is Niall they are in my class. Boys, this is Daisy and this is Phoebe." He says. "Hey are you that boy Louis was talking about all the time yesterday?" Phoebe asks me. "Pheebs, you shouldn't just say that." Louis says and he turns red. "Aww Lou were you talking about me" I say teasingly. He turns even redder than he was, but then nods anyway. "But how can we tell them apart?" I ask. "Well Daisy has a tip on her ear and Phoebe is a bit taller" he says.

We go inside and the girls follow us. "Would you like something to eat or drink?" Louis asks. "Give me a coke and I'd like some chips too if you have any" I say. "Sure I have that who doesn't have chips." We have to laugh. "Niall what do you want." "Do the same to me." Louis nods and walks to the kitchen. "So what did you want to say Hazz" Niall said. "I wanted to tell you that I might be in love with Louis, but I'm not sure if I'm gay or bi yet." I whisper. Niall nods and then Louis returns with the drink. "The food is still in the kitchen." "I'll get that and you can sit down." Louis looks at me gratefully. I walk to the kitchen and I want to grab the food, but then I see Louis with his sisters in a photo. I smile at it. I then grabbed the food and went back to Louis and Niall. They were talking a bit. I go next to Louis and Niall still looks at me with a grin and I give him a look that says 'shut up about it'.

We chatted a lot and then the door opened and there was Louis' mother with 2 more girls. She glared at Louis. "Who do you think you had to pick up from school?" says Louis' mother. "Mom sorry I was with Niall and Harry here with the girls. Sorry Fizz and Lot I forgot" says Louis. "Omg you are Harry, Louis was right you are really handsome" says one of the girls. I turn red and I see Louis turn red too. "Yes I'm Harry and who are you." "I'm Charlotte but everyone calls me Lottie." she says happily. "Hey Lottie and you must be Fizzy." I say. She nods, "That's right, actually Felecité but everyone calls me Fizzy" she says. "Sorry to interrupt you but I have to go home now" Niall says. "Oh yes Nialler, Hazz and I will walk to the" says Louis. We walk to the door and say bye to Niall. when we come back into the living room Louis' mother says: "Harry are you going home too or are you staying for dinner" "I'll stay for dinner if that's okay with you, Miss. Tomlinson" "Of course I'm fine with that and call me Jay otherwise I'll feel so old. I hope you like pizza." "okay, nice that it's allowed, and of course I like pizza who doesn't." I say smiling. Everyone else has to laugh too.

Louis and I spent the rest of the day talking about anything and everything. Then we are called to eat. We walk down and eat the pizza. I have a chat with Louis's family and then I have to go home too.

When I get home it's already late so I go straight to my room. I strip down to my boxers and go to sleep. I'm having a dream about Louis and I being together.

I hope you liked this part. If you have any ideas you can give them.Words: 1651All the love. E