16. Going Back To School

Louis Pov

It is now Sunday and I go back to school tomorrow. I've been home for 1 week and things have gotten a little better.
I can move again and I go outside a bit more often with my wheelchair. Usually just to go to the park with Harry and kiss or something.
He's been there for me all week. He did go to school on the last day of the school week. But even then he had arranged for Anne to look after me.
I'm glad that Liam and Zayn are now at our school too.

Harry is just too nice to me. Actually his whole family. Niall, Liam and Zayn also came by yesterday. Niall met them and I think they got along very well. We talked a lot. Gemma is back at university and has arranged with her family to come home every other weekend.

I'm glad Harry lives close to school so he can push me to school.I am excited about going back to school. Mainly because I'm afraid I'm going to get even more pain. I also don't want Harry to keep doing so much for me, I often feel guilty that he has to do all this because I can't do it myself.

Harry is already out of bed to make breakfast. Since I can no longer walk normally, he brings me breakfast in bed more and more. He comes up and opens the door. He walks over to me and places the tray on my lap. "Harry, I still feel guilty that you have to do all this. I don't want you to have to do this for another 3 months." I say. "Lou you're the one who needs help and I'm going to help you with everything, even if it's going to the bathroom. I'll help you with everything." He says. I'm glad I can go to the toilet myself because otherwise it would be very awkward.

---

The next day I was woken up by Harry. "Hey, do you feel like going to school?" Harry asks. Actually, I'm looking forward to it because I've been at home for a week now, nothing to do. "Actually quite well. It's just boring to just sit at home. Although some moments were nice." I say with a grin. Harry has to laugh.
We arrive at school and I immediately feel that all eyes are on me. It feels like when I just told you I'm gay. I know it's because I'm in a wheelchair now but... I never feel comfortable with this, when everyone's looking at me. Harry sees it and asks, "Lou, are you okay? I know you've never liked this. I don't want you to feel bad." Harry says worriedly. "It's okay, we're almost at the classroom." I say as I look down.

When we finally get to the classroom, Harry opens the door for me and pushes me forward. We are one of the first in the room because the bell has not rung yet. We'll sit somewhere in the back.Harry looks at me very sweet and concerned. "You okay babe? Don't mind if those people keep watching. I'm here and always will be." He says. I know he can always reassure me. "What should I say if someone asks? I can't just say 'My stepfather beat me up because I'm gay, but it's okay because he's in jail now' because that would be weird." I say. "Then say you fell." Harry says. "I don't want to lie, you know I don't like that," I say with tears in my eyes.I feel a few tears already streaming down my cheeks, but Harry quickly wipes them away with his thumb. "I know it's not nice but if you don't want to tell it then you should tell this." he says and with those words he kisses my lips.Just then the others enter the classroom. Harry and I quickly pull back but judging by the faces of the rest they had already seen us. Harry and I hadn't told the class yet that we're in a relationship because I was afraid the same thing as at my old school would happen.

"Hey Louis and Hazz you were just examining each other's mouths. How unlucky you are Louis, breaking your leg first and then also being gay" Ashton says.

Sorry it's homophobic again. I hope you like it anyway.

Words: 724
All the love. -E