22. Got Caught

Harry POV

"What is going on here?" I hear my mother say.

I quickly take Louis out of my mouth and look at her with my mouth open.

"Uhm, it's not what you, uhm, think," I say quickly.

"Well, it looks like my little brother was giving his boyfriend a blowjob," Gemma says with a laugh.

"Can we talk about this some other time. Tonight or so, so Lou and I can take a shower," I say embarrassed.

Louis has a red face and I think I'm even redder.

My mother nods and we run upstairs. When we are in my room we burst out laughing.
"Well, that's not how I imagined our first time," says Louis as he laughs. "Me neither," I say.

We grab some clean clothes and go to the bathroom. We undress and I can't help but look at them. "Like what you see?" Louis says laughing. All I can do is nod. I turn on the shower and when it's warm enough we go under it.

I push Louis against the wall and start kissing him. He is shocked by my action but soon joins in the kiss.

"Can I wash your body?" Louis asks as we pull back and I grab the soap. I nod and hand him the soap. He puts something on his hands and starts to wash me. Soon he goes past my nipples and circles around them, squeezing them before going down.

When he's down there he grabs my cock and starts jerking me off. I can't hold back a moan as I look at him. Louis grins and pulls even harder until I'm completely hard. Louis then moves on to the rest of my body and I give him a suitable look. When I want to put my hand around me, he slaps my hand away. I look at him pleadingly but he just continues to wash me.

"Loueehh, please. Get on with what you were doing. Don't be such a tease," I whine. "They don't call me Tommo The Tease for nothing," he grins.

When he finally moves on I immediately have to moan because I didn't know what he was going to do. He now goes down himself and licks my top, still jerking me off. I bite my lip hard to keep from moaning. I would prefer to shout everything together now, but with my family downstairs that is not so convenient.

Louis now takes me all the way in my mouth and I moan very softly.

"LOUEEHH, I'M COMING!" I scream. Not much later I come into his mouth and he swallows everything. I look at him with my mouth open.

"What?" he asks."Did you just swallow it?" I say with wide eyes."Yes," he says, looking down."Omg I love you," I say when I see him like this."Love you too," he says to me.We get out of the shower and dry off. We put on clean clothes and go downstairs.

Hey how are you?

Words: 485All the love. E