8. Embarrassing Moment

Harry pov

I walk to my mother when Louis is upstairs. "Why did I have to stay and Lou can't be here" I ask. "I just wanted to tell you to be safe and you can find the condoms and lube in the cabinet above the sink in the bathroom. And if you can't find it tell me because I'll put some in your bedside table, good?" she says. "Eww mom why do you think we're doing it right away, we've been in a relationship since this morning" I yell a little awkwardly. "I know, but just so you know" I still look at her awkwardly and then nod anyway. I then walk upstairs shaking my head.

I walk into my room still shocked. Where the most beautiful boy ever lies on my bed. "Hi, Boobear" I say. smiling. "Hi Baby, what was down there. "N-no it was nothing j-just ta-talk" I stutter. "Are you sure because you don't sound very convincing and I heard you shouting" he says. "Okay, promise me you won't laugh" "I promise" he says. "She uhm explained to me where the uhm condoms and lubricant were" I say awkwardly. I can see Louis trying to hold back his laughter. "You promised," I tell him. "I'm not laughing" He says, still holding back his laughter. But then it doesn't work anymore and bursts out laughing. I have to laugh too. "Stop laughing I didn't ask for it" I say still laughing. "Please for a kiss" I say. Then he nods. I bend my head forward and then press my lips to his. When I want to pull back he holds my neck and kisses me further. I go along with the kiss and press him on the bed. He puts his hands under my blouse and holds them there. I pull back and he looks at me in surprise on , but not very long because then I go with my lips to his neck. I keep kissing him on the neck until he suddenly gets goosebumps in one place. I immediately know that I have found his sweet spot. I press my lips to that spot again and start sucking. Louis moans softly, and that's definitely something I'd like to hear more often.

I keep going down from his neck and then take off his shirt. I keep looking at his beautiful upper body for a moment and then I give him kisses all over his chest. He continues to give soft moans. I then go to his nipples and continue to suck on them for a moment. He moans louder now. Okay, so those are sensitive spots. I continue to suck and with my other hand I play with the other nipple.

He looks at me for a moment and actually I don't want to go any further, because I've never done this before and I don't think he either. I pause and go back to his lips. "Sorry but I don't want to go on because we just got into a relationship and I've never done this before and I-" I ramble on until he cuts me off with his lips on mine. It's short but loving.

Then I remember what my mother had said and I feel my cheeks turn red. I look away from Louis' eyes and I'm still pretty embarrassed. It's actually kind of funny how I got mad at her for saying this when we almost really needed it. I chuckle and Louis looks at me in surprise. I shake my head to say there's nothing. I kiss him on the lips and get up. "Hazz why did you chuckle and are you leaving now" he says with a pout. He knows I can't stand it when he does that. I don't really know why I'm leaving, but I think I just want to do something other than hanging out. Because actually I can't really sit still, I always have to do something.

"Just, I was thinking that we were about to need the condoms and lube anyway. And I want to do something, because I don't really feel like hanging here. And I think that the girls down here would like more information about us, when we started liking each other and stuff" I say. "Yeah actually it's kinda funny but we can go down and talk to your family anyway" says Louis. I nod and we go downstairs.

HEYY, how are you?
Words: 733
All the Love. -E