3. First Day

Harry POV

I slowly wake up by my alarm. I turn it off and groan. I don't feel like school at all. I still go out of bed, cause my mum would be mad if I stay in. I look into my wardrobe and get a cheerful blouse and black skinny jeans. I put them on and go to the bathroom for my hair. I get a red bandana and put in my hair.

I go downstairs to see my mum already at the kitchentable. "Hey, sweetie, I already made breakfast for you," she says. "Mum, I'm not a little kid anymore, I can do it myself," I say. She rolls her eyes. I look at the clock and see that Nialls here in 10 minutes. I eat my breakfast and when I'm done I here the doorbell. I give my mum a kiss on the cheek and open the door where I greet Niall. We get on our bikes to get to school.

When we get there, we still have 10 minutes left. Not much later we hear the first bell, and we go inside. We want to go to the right classroom but a boy bumps into us. "Sorry, I didn't see you," He says with a really sweet, soft voice. I smile and look at him. He has brown, straight hair and blue eyes. He wears a striped shirt with red skinnies. I also noticed that he's not really big. He's pretty cute- WAIT WHY DO I THINK THAT, I'M DON'T EVEN LIKE GUYS THAT WAY. I realized I was staring and still didn't say anything back. "Sorry, i-it's no big deal. W-what's your name a-and what classroom d-do you have to go to?" I say guickly. I slap myself mentally in the face. That stuttering din't help. "I'm Louis, and I have to go to classroom 2.04," He says. "Hey, me too. My name's Harry," I say. I still smile at him.

Together we go to the classroom and see almost erveryone there. I get that, because class is about to start. When we sit down, the second bell goes off and Mr. Cowell comes in. He sees Louis and asks if he wants to stand up and introduce himself to the rest. Louis gets nervously up. "Hey, I'm Louis Tomlinson, I'm 17 years old and I'm from Doncaster," he says. He sits down and looks at me, relieved.

We now have history, but were not really paying attention. Then the bell goes off and Mr. Cowell tells us what our homework is for the next class. It's now lunchbreak and I already found out a lot about Louis. "So, Louis, why did you move to another city?" I ask. Louis looks down and doesn't say anything. I put my finger under his chin and let him look up a little bit. "If you don't want to say it, then that's okay. I'm sure we will stay friends for longer than one day so I guess you can tell me another time," I say. When he wants to say something back, someone yelled: "Ey, Styles, I bought food for you!" I look around and see Niall. I look at him with a deadly look, but he doesn't see it. "Jesus, that line is long. I already had to eat all my 5 sandwiches," He says. "Niall, how much do you eat. You eat 5 sandwiches in the line and then buy 2 things that counts for 4 sandwiches," I say, stunned and still a little mad. Louis looks at me questioning and I say: "This is my best friend Niall and he's a eating maniac," I say. Louis laughs, he has such a cute laugh. I smile because of that.

After a few classes the bell goes off again and we're done with school so we go to our bikes. "Do you want ride wit me or do you stay here for a bit?" Niall asks. "Stay here with Louis," I say. "And you get to decide that?" Louis asks with a sassy tone. I laugh at him and he laughs back with his super cute laugh. Niall rides home and and the entire school yard empties. In the end Louis and I are left. "D-do you want to come t-to my h-house to watch a m-movie," I stutter, it sounded so stupid. "Of course i want to watch a movie with you," He says, to my surprise. I looked confused at him but it turned into a smile. We rode to my house and I pushed open the door. He looked around my house and stared mainly at our family pictures with my parents. He laughed when he saw the picture form me in a bathtub when I was four years old, and next to it is the same picture but then with me being fifteen years. It was so embarrassing that he saw that picture. At a photo of me and Gemma, he stopped and looked at me with a look I couldn't quite place. "Who's that?" He asks. "That's my sister, Gemma," I say. He looked sorta relieved by my answer.

After a lot of discussion we watched Grease, 'cause it's Louis' favourite movie. With every romantic bit I looked at him because he was lying against me.

The movie ended and I heard the door open. "Hey honey, oh and who's that?" my mom asked. "I'm Louis Tomlinson and I'm new to Harry's school," said Louis. "Do you want to eat with us or are you going home?" I asked him. "I have to ask my mother, but if I may I would love to" I looked at him happily.

Louis came back and said his mother allowed it. "What are we going to eat?" he asked. I looked questioningly at my mother. "We'll eat pancakes if you like Louis" he looked very enthusiastic so that must have meant a yes.

After dinner, Louis had to go home. I led him to the door and gave him a hug. I actually wanted to kiss him, but of course I couldn't.

I also went back inside and to my room because it was already quite late so I went to bed. I lay down in bed and fell asleep a little later.

A/N I hope you like it.

Words: 1039

All the love. -E