9. Louis' Parents

Louis POV

We are finally going to bed after hours of talking with Harry's family. It's now 11:00 PM so already quite late.

Anne told a few more stories about little Harry. And Gemma couldn't stop saying how fun and cute we were, which is kind of weird to hear honestly. They also found out I had a lovebite on my neck.

Harry undresses and I'd be lying if I said I didn't stare a little. He just has such a beautiful body. "You like what you see" Harry says with a grin. I quickly look away with a red face and fiddle with my shirt. I don't really dare to take it off with Harry here in the same room. Because he's beautiful and I'm not.

I feel Harry's hand on my shoulder. "Hey, you don't have to be so shy. Like I never stared at you. Do you seriously think that when you just took off your shirt I didn't look. You're beautiful and you shouldn't be ashamed of that" he says to me. I nod and then look at him. He puts his hand on the bottom of my shirt and pulls it off. Then he runs his hand over my chest and squeezes my nipples. I can't help but moan.

He grins at me and continues with his hand. Then he goes further down with his hand and traces my v-line. He goes even further and reaches the top of my pants and pulls it down. I know there's a big bulge in my boxers right now. Actually I don't want us to do this yet because I think the first time is really special and not the first day we're together. "Hazz can't we do this right now? I want our first time to be special," I say. "Sure Lou, I'm not ready for that myself. And I also want it to be special, not just on a weekend when we're both tired, but in Paris or something or in a hotel" Harry says and I totally agree agree with him. "Okay that seems like a good plan. But uhm I'm going to the toilet now to relieve myself of this," I say pointing to my boner.

I go to the toilet and quickly get rid of my boxers. I start to jerk myself off and remember it's Harry doing this. A little later I come over my hands and wash them.

I go back to Harry's room and see him already lying there under the blanket. I lie down with him and he turns to me. He smiles at me and puts his arm around my waist. He pulls me closer to him and presses his lips to mine. It's not very long but it was full of love. I lie against his chest and close my eyes. A moment later I fall asleep.

---

I wake up in Harry's room but the bed is empty. Not much later Harry comes in with a tray full of breakfast.

"Hey, did you sleep well?" Harry says. "Yes very nice, I just thought you had run off when I woke up alone" "Of course not I would never let you down" he says. He puts the bear tray down and lays down next to me again. I look at him for a moment and then give him a small kiss on the lips.

"What time are we going to my parents?" I ask. "We leave at 11.00 so we'll be there about 11.15, good?" Harry answers. "Yes that's fine but I don't know what time it is." it's 10.00 so we still have an hour before we go. And then you can text your mother that you're coming home." "Yes, that seems like a good plan. I just don't know if our relationship will make them happy. Because my father hurt me a lot when I came out as gay. I don't want him to hurt you too" I say. "Lou the most important thing is that we found each other. But we'll find out soon enough. Eat breakfast first," he says. He slides the tray into the middle of the bed so we can both eat from it.

We are now on our bicycles to go to my parents. I'm still nervous but Harry has already calmed me down a bit.

We arrive at my house. I open the door and go inside. Harry remains nervous outside and I pull him in by his arm.

"MUM I'M HOME" I shout through the house. "Honey there you are. I was worried. I knew you were going on a date the day before yesterday but I didn't know you were sleeping there for TWO nights" says my mom. Oh yes I forgot to text my mother last night that I was sleeping there. "Sorry mom I forgot to text you. But I was with Harry so..." "It's okay. But is that boy behind you Harry" "Yes that's me. Harry Styles" "Hi I'm Johannah, the mother of Louis. But you can call me Jay. I heard that you have already met Louis's sisters" she says. We both nod. "Uhm mom, can you get Mark and the girls. We want to tell you something" I say. "Sure dear, sit down on the couch and we'll be right over"

We are all in the living room now. "Mark uhm this is Harry. We are in the same class. Girls you already know Harry. And he has become very important to me in this short time. Friday we went on a uhm date and since yesterday we have a relationship" say I. Everyone looks at us sweetly, but Mark is looking at us with wide eyes

What is going to happen??
Words:960
All the love. -E