13. The One Where He Didn't Wake Up

Harry POV

We stayed in the hospital all night, even though we knew we weren't allowed to see him. Lottie has been telling stories about Louis all along. "But I really talk way too much, I also want to know things about uhm let's think, oh yes, your relationship." She says in a duh tone after the story that Louis always wanted to be a ballerina and then also walked in a tutu.

"Okay fine, I'll tell you about the two of us. Well, I was just laughing with Niall at school. And suddenly I bump into a super handsome and sexy boy, which is obviously your brother. We find out that we have to go to the same classroom. We get to talk and I learn a lot about him. When we finished school we had a little chat and I asked if he could watch a movie at my house. He said yes and we came home and watched Grease I think I really fell in love with him at that moment. I've never had that feeling before and it just felt so good."

But whatever, the next day we went babysitting together when we forgot to pick you and Fizz up. Which I still really hate.

But okay we had fun and then one day he asked me on a date and of course I said yes. We had dinner together and it was all so beautiful. Later that night we had our first kiss and it was so good."

"I didn't want him driving late at night so I asked if he could sleep with me. Next-" I say until I'm interrupted by Lottie."Wait a minute, did anything happen between you that night?" she asks. "You're 14 years old, right?" I ask. "Yes, but do you really think I don't know anything about it" she says sassy back."But okay, no nothing happened that night. The next day I make breakfast and we give each other a few more kisses. Then I asked if he wanted to be my boyfriend and he said yes. So we told my faamily last night and they were very happy for us. So this morning we wanted to tell you too, which didn't go very well. And now we are here in the hospital" I say. Then Lottie's phone rings. "It's my mother" says Lottie. I nod that she should take it.She stands in the hallway for a moment and I grab my phone to look at pictures of me and Lou.

She returns with tears in her eyes. "Hey, what's going on?" I ask. "Well, m-my dad ho-they n-hold on for a while until they're already-knowing-everything for sure" She sobs. I open my arms so I can hug her. "My family also comes here to see how he is doing." She says when she has calmed down a bit.

Not much later the mother and sisters arrive. "Hi, uhm Lot, maybe you can call Liam and Zayn and ask if they're coming over. I think they'd like to be with Lou now that all this is happening." Jay says. "Sure and then Harry can meet them right away" Says Lottie. Lottie takes her phone and goes back into the hall with it. "So Harry I'm really sorry you had to see what happened. I think you already knew that Louis's father hurt him from time to time. I know I had to help him but I just didn't know how. But luckily he is now being held in jail and if he is ever released I would like Louis to finally have someone to go to." Told Jay. "You don't have to say sorry. I couldn't do anything when Mark hurt Lou. And yes, I already knew Mark hurted him. And Lou is always welcome and I will take very good care of him." I reassure her.

Lottie is coming back. "They're coming, but it's going to take them a while to get there as they live in Doncaster and we live in Holmes Chapel.Furthermore, we are going to spend that evening talking and playing with the twins.

---

When we have kind of finished talking, two guys come this way. "Hi, we are quite late but we couldn't leave the house easily." says the one with the brown hair. "It's okay, we're glad you're here" Says Jay. "And who may this boy be?" the boy with the black hair asks me. "Hey, I'm Harry Styles, Louis' boyfriend. And who are you?" I say. "Hey, I'm Zayn Malik and this is my boyfriend Liam Payne. But Louis has good taste." says the boy with the black hair who is apparently called Zayn. I hold out my hand with a red face at what he said. "But what exactly happened to Louis." asks Liam.We tell what happened and later we can come and have a look at Louis.Hiiii, how are you?