Epilogue

2 years later

Harry POV

It is 2 years later and I have an education at a music school while Louis has become a football player.Louis and I have been together for almost 2.5 years now. I've been thinking about it and I'm going to propose to him in the next week. I made sure we go to Disneyland with Niall, Liam and Zayn. Louis and I are going to be there together then and at the fireworks I get down on one knee and ask him to be with me for the rest of my life.

It's almost time now and I've never been so nervous in my life. Louis notices and puts his arm over my shoulder. I smile nervously at him. "What's wrong with you? You've been so nervous all day," he says concerned. Of course he noticed my weird behavior. "Okay, Lou now don't be alarmed but..." I sit on my knee and he gasps. "Dear Louis, you are the most special boy I have ever met in my life. I want nothing more than to spend my whole life with you. So I love you very much. Louis Tomlinson, will you marry me?" I ask hopefully. I see tears rolling down his cheeks and I wipe them away with my thumb. Everyone around us is watching us. I wait for his answer. "Yes, a thousand times yes. I want to marry you, Harry Styles," he exclaims. I exhale in relief and lift myself up to look into his eyes. Everyone around us cheers and the fireworks begin. I give Louis a loving kiss. "I love you so much," I say. "I love you too," he says.

The End.

Sorry guys, this was it. I hope you liked the book.

Words: 293All the love. E