(CH.8) weakening

When Nayeon's being sent on a business trip by her father in order to sign a contract with a new investor, she's more than pleased about it. He's usually very reluctant to let other people finish up contracts – even with his daughter, the future owner of the Im-enterprise.

She doesn't even mind that it's on short notice and all the way down in Busan – because Nayeon loves working, and she even more so loves to be in charge and being able to show just how good she is in her job.

So Nayeon charters a Jet to Busan and attends hours and hours of meetings where she has to put all her negotiating skills to the test. It's tiring and exhausting and all sorts of things that make her fall into bed like a stone each night.

By the middle of the week, she is a walking tension and the realization that she most likely just lost all of her hard-won serenity makes her mad.

Obviously, she cannot access her newfound antidote – and for the first time in days her thoughts revolve around a certain blonde-haired girl and Nayeon can't help but to wish that Chaeyoung was there with her right now. For purely physical reasons.

But she's not – so Nayeon decides to take matters into her own hands. Literally.

And since Nayeon's not a stranger to masturbating, she knows exactly what to do to bring herself to climax – but she rather quickly realizes that something's different. Maybe it was because it had been a long time since she last had to do it herself. Maybe she was just out of practice – but somehow, she can't really get herself going. Her own fingers not turning her on enough.

It doesn't take long for Nayeon to know what she needs to do right now, but her head takes the upper hand once again and forbids her to even begin thinking about it.

There were approximately ten million other scenarios, a thousand other faces, hundreds of other bodies she could fantasize about right now – but each time Nayeon closed her eyes, all she can think about is Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung and her freakishly hot body. Chaeyoung and her piercing look of determination. Chaeyoung and her slender fingers – fucking her properly, exactly the way Nayeon likes it.

She doesn't even realize how she's peaking – her orgasm almost as surprising to her than the cause of it, but Nayeon rides the wave nonetheless, even though she knows she's going to hate herself for that later.

But right now, she's imagining Chaeyoung's hot breath on her neck and it makes her body lose the rest of the tension it carries - until she is completely drained but satisfied in exactly the way she yearned to be.

It's not until much later when she awakes from the slumber she apparently fell into – her phone going off being the source of distraction.

Nayeon groans and for a split-second wonders who the hell thinks 12 p.m. is an appropriate time to text someone. But then she realizes that she only knows one person in her life who's weird enough to pull something like that – and like 99% of the time, Nayeon's right.

The name of her secretary flashes up on the screen and – even though she knows that it's Jihyo, which means that it could be a random picture of a hotdog – she's still curious about the message, so she dares to open it.

Jihyo Park – Good evening, boss. Hoping your contract negotiations are going well and you pull them in, like always. I just wanted to inform you briefly that your "special friend" (her words, not mine) came by the office today, oblivious to the fact that you are currently out of town. I filled her in, so she doesn't show up here in her inappropriate wardrobe again soon... Just so you know. Ok. That's it. Best regards, JHPK... PS: be sure to check out my email from today 6:45 pm!

Nayeon groans as she reads the message over and over again – facepalming herself at the thought of Chaeyoung turning up at the Im enterprise unannounced and probably making everyone curious because of whatever outfit she was wearing and then calling herself Nayeon's "special friend" too. The way Nayeon has gotten to know her so far – even if it was just a tiny bit – she's still certain that Chaeyoung, to make matters worse, had used air quotes for that description. Nayeon's hopeful that only Jihyo was in the office when that happened, because knowing Jihyo, she probably found that hilarious and Nayeon catches herself thinking that the two of them, in another lifetime, could've been friends due to the fact that they shared the same, single braincell sometimes.