Chapter 2: Robotic Bees

The bees are programmed by Robo Bear. Whenever the bees attack the mobs using their stingers, they do not die, which normal bees do. Some bees can do other ablities that other bees can't do like Precise Bee can shoot out lasers which Robo Bear programmed Precise Bee to do. The bees can spawn tokens, lets not forget they can spawn Infinite Tokens. They have it programmed inside of them by Robo Bear because the bees are made by Robo Bear and they are actually Robotic Bees. Some bees also have special ablities like infinite energy or sleeps less. Polar Bear and Robo Bear work together to create Polar Power which is why it buffs the bees. They can also somehow convert pollen to honey which seems like it's only possible if it's programmed by somebody. They store all of the pollen that they collect inside of them and then give it to us to fill up our backpack. That somebody is Robo Bear. The bees sometimes can glitch out or bug due to a failure in the programming that Robo Bear gave them. Digital Bee was the first ever Robotic Bee to exist, and it worked out for Robo Bear which lead to Robo Bear creating more Robotic Bees such as the bees that we have in the game today. Basic Bee and Windy Bee are the only bees that is not fully robotic because Basic Bee doesn't spawn tokens unlike the rest of the bees because Robo didn't like him and didn't give him the powers. Windy Bee isn't robotic because he has drama with Robo Bear, we will explain how this works later on. We will also talk later on about how Basic Bee becomes fully Robotic.