Chapter 4: Beequip/Waxes

Beequips were completely made by Robo Bear and Science Bear. After they were made, Robo and Science decided to pass them down to Dapper Bear to sell. Whenever you are giving a beequip to a bee, it is almost like you are giving the bee a virus. It corrupts the bee and it's stats and either buffs or debuffs the stats. Since we are buying beequips and collecting these bees, this means that we are more than likely working with Robo Bear. Whenever you apply a beequip to Basic Bee, you are corrupting the bee completely and turning Basic Bee fully robotic. The beequip buffs the bee and possibly giving it a ablity, which only Robotic Bees have ablities. Now about the Waxes, they are designed to corrupt the bees even more. Soft Wax never breaks because it doesn't give good buffs compared to the other waxes. Hard Wax doesn't work about 60% of the time because the buffs that the Hard Wax contains may be too strong for the beequip that you are applying it to. Caustic Wax only works 25% of the time and breaks 75% of the time because Caustic Wax is the most powerful wax, and it may be too powerful for the beequip until the point that the beequip breaks. It will give good rewards if it does work though. Swirled Wax is used if you believe the beequip/virus isn't good enough for the bee or to corrupt the bee. It's basically a way to make the virus work better. Whenever you use Turpentine on a beequip you are basically removing the corruption from the bee and parts of the robotic in them. This is why Dapper Bear and other NPCS want you to spend Turpentine on items instead, because if you use the Turpentine, The Robo Empire will start to fall. It's a distraction so we don't make the Robo Empire lose all it's control. We are basically the bad people in this situation because we are giving the bees "viruses". This is confirming that Robo Bear works with Dapper Bear and... Gummy Bear? We will explain how this works later on.