Chapter 12: The Beesmas Faking

Bee Bear pretends to be on Robo Bears side so he gets free cubs given to him by Robo Bear. In Bee Bears quests he wants us to defeat the mobs and the robotic and the only reason why we do so is so that we dont ruin the beesmas spirit and cheer. Bee Bear is trying to distract us from preparing for what is going to be happening real soon which is the war between Robo Bear and Gummy Bear. Beesmas is actually a decoy and it is fake. This is why BBM actually hates beesmas, also whenever you use the naughty list you get hit with a lump of coal, sying that you are bad and naughty. He also doesn't care much about it, all he says is that he wants us to believe in him and he watches over you. He also complains to Bee Bear when beesmas drags pretty long. He stopped giving masks to people who spread the beesmas joy. Also his quests are extremely difficult with very trash rewards. In Bee Bears 2022 Beesmas Quest and Catalog, he has 2 drives. Robo Bear still thinks that Bee Bear is on his side when hes really not. He also gave a drive to Dapper Bear to give out in his 2022 Beesmas Quest because he knows Dapper works from him and he can trust him. Finally he gave the last drive to Science Bear to give out in his 2022 Beesmas Quest because he knows Science works from him and he can trust him. They were told by Robo Bear to only give these out if his system broke, which it did so we can help repair him.