Chapter 29: Power of Nature

How do things naturally spawn such as Snowstorms, Honeystorms, Vicious Bee and Windy Bee, I am about to explain all of this. Snowstorms are summoned naturally by Gifted Bucko Bee and Robo Bear. They worked together so Snowstorms will spawn at random times throughout the time that you play the game. They do this to help you get prepared for boosts and to use on catalog. Honeystorms are summoned naturally by Robo Bear. He does this so that the newer members of The Robo Empire can get better and benefit from this event. He wants to make sure the newer members of The Robo Empire can get prepared in time for whats soon about to happen. Rogue Vicious Bees are summoned naturally by Robo Bear and they are programmed by him also to only spawn during night and that's why they only spawn during night time. Rogue Vicious Bees are also programmed to only spawn in these 5 certain fields: Pepper, Mountain, Rose, Spider and Clover. The reason why Vicious Bee is in the 35 Bee Zone is because Robo Bear sent him their to kill Spirit Bear and take care of the Windy Bee issue. Vicious Bee was too fast for Windy Bee to even notice. The reason why Vicious Bee spawns when you step near his stinger is because Robo Bear also programmed it to do so. It used to be for other bees that it would summon. The spike ablity was also programmed by Robo Bear. Gifted Rogue Vicious Bees are spawned when Robo Bear really wants to get rid of someone/something, which is very rarely and that's why you like never see them. Lastly, Wild Windy Bees are summoned naturally by Spirit Bear. Spirit Bear decided to steal some of Robo Bears tech to program something herself. She programmed the Wind Shrine so when you treat the Wind Shrine good by giving it a good/certain item, a Wild Windy Bee will spawn. She also programmed the Wind Shrine with Badge Shivers to treat you for being a good person and treating the Wind Shrine respectfully.