Chapter 38: Locked Behind The Gates

The Red and Blue HQ's are made not only by Gifted Riley Bee and Gifted Bucko Bee, but it is also made with the help of Robo Bear. Gifted Riley Bee and Gifted Bucko Bee decided to team up with Robo Bear to ask him for a favor. When the mountain was first around, they wanted to build the HQ's. So, they had to talk to Robo Bear to make it happen. After talking, Robo Bear gave both Gifted Riley Bee and Gifted Bucko Bee tech to put into these "gates" so only people with 4 Red or Blue Bees can enter. The Certain Bee Gates used to be locks for these zones and only Robo Bear had access to them. This was before he came up with the idea of Robotic Bees. He inserted a chip into the Bee Gates so he has to track your hive first before you are able to pass through the gate. Badge Guilder was made by Spirit Bear & Science Bear, they found a tech piece on the ground from someone random. Then, they inserted it into the locked door to make it so the system has to track your badges first before you can enter to make sure you meet the requirments. When Robo Bear finally came to the mountain he built the Ace Shop, which he had to use his tech to script the door so only people with a certain amount of Ace Badges are allowed to pass through.