Isaac

Y/N - (hyperventilating) This... This is crazy... I can't be supernatural... MY FAMILY ARE HUNTERS!!!

Stiles - Y/N we can figure something out... You're not alone...

Y/N - (your anxiety sets in and you have a purple aura around you) I AM ALONE! I'm the only one of my kind...

Allison - (wraps her arms around you hugging you tight) Hey, I'm your sister and I won't let them hurt you. This will stay between you and I until you're ready to tell dad.

Y/N - (slides down the wall) No... Dad can never know he will hate me! Please, do something you have to take back! I don't want this!

Deaton - There is no reversing this I'm afraid... You are stuck with the powers but you can learn to control them.

Y/N - (walking out of the building) I need air... I'm walking home, I will see you all tomorrow...

You are walking home by yourself just trying to wrap your head around things.

Y/N - (talking to yourself) Out of all people this had to happen to me...

Isaac - (leaning against a building trembling) It's going to be ok... He can't hurt you anymore...

Y/N - (cautiously walks up) Are you alright?

Isaac - (shaking) Yeah... I'm fine...

Y/N - (you see blood on his jacket) Are you sure? There is blood all over you?

Isaac - It...it isn't mine...

Y/N - (nods sitting down on the curb next to him) I can sense your a werewolf just so you know... I... Uhm... You're Isaac right?

Isaac - Y...yeah... You're Y/N the new girl... We are in the same biology class...

Y/N - (nods) Yeah... I am nice to actually meet you...

Isaac - (still shaking pretty bad) I... I can feel your supernaturalness too...

Y/N - (gently placed a hand on his shoulder) Yeah... Today I figured out I am a supernatural guard... (feels his trauma and sees your taking his pain)

Isaac - (felt you taking his pain) How... How did you do that? My... my mental pain... it's gone...

Y/N - I... I don't know... I guess it is a part of my powers... So why are you sitting out here all alone?

Isaac - (sighs) My dad was killed by something... I needed to get away...

Y/N - (can see the signs of abuse so you slowly hug him) I'm so sorry...

Isaac - Don't be... He was a dick anyway...

Y/N - Do you have somewhere to stay tonight?

Isaac - (smirks) That is low... Trying to get me in your bed while I'm mourning....

Y/N - (chuckles) Ok wolf boy... I can see where that can be an issue... But seriously do you?

Isaac - Yeah... I do, I am crashing at a friend...

Y/N - (stands up) I will see you in school tomorrow then... Have a goodnight Isaac...

Isaac - You too! Stay safe!

You end up making it home and go through the door

Y/N - (talking to the door) Shhhh!

Kate - (sitting on the stairs with a glass of wine) What's got you home so late?

Y/N - (smirks) You know usual teenage stuff... Partying, drugs, paired with drinking and driving.

Chris - (turns on the lights) Nice try Y/N... You're not that stupid, where were you? It is your second day back and you're already breaking curfew!

Y/N - (looks confused) Do you hear that? Duh, duh, duh...Can't touch this...

Kate - (even more confused) Can't touch what?

Y/N - Can't touch this...(starts dancing)

Allison - (slides into the room with socks) Tadadada...

Y/N - (starts dancing) Can't touch this...

Allison - (uses a water bottle as a fake microphone) My- my- my- my-

Y/N - (jamming out) Music hits me so hard get me saying...

Chris - (chuckles) Oh my lord...

You and Allison slowly exit the room.

Kate and Chris - (both laughing) GOODNIGHT GIRLS!

Allison - (in your room) How are you doing?

Y/N - I think it just needs time to take it all in... I don't want to be supernatural but there isn't a way to take it back.

Allison - (hugs you) I love you so much Y/N... Just remember that... We all do...

Y/N - I know... Goodnight Ally...

The Next Day

Stiles - Come on they are werewolves Derek created!

Y/N - Who? (sitting down)

Stiles - Erica, Boyd, and Isaac. Scott wouldn't join his pack, so he is making his own.

Y/N - Well I have met them all and they are all very nice.

Stiles - Yeah... Just be careful we don't fully trust Derek and they are his pack...

Y/N - I can be friends with whoever I want, Stiles... You aren't the friend police...

Allison - (nudges you) See you later?

Y/N - (you nod at her) Sure Ally! (You see Erica, Boyd, and Isaac and jump on Boyd's back) Hey there wolfies! What are you guys up to?

Isaac - (a little bit jealous) Just hanging out before class starts... What about you?

Y/N - Hanging out with my new friends...

Erica - Who said we were friends? (joking)

Y/N - (smiles proudly) I did!

Erica - Oh who are we kidding of course you're our friend! (hugs you as you jump off Boyd back)

Aidan - (walking by) Nice jeans Argent your ass looks nice!

Isaac - What the hell did he just say!??

Erica - SERIOUSLY!?!

Y/N - Hey Aidan! (he turns around and you dig in your pocket pulling out your middle finger smirking) KISS MY ASS GOODBYE!!!

Erica - (walking with you laughing) His face... Did you see his face, it was like WTF!?!

Boyd - And that my friend is why she is our friend!!!

Y/N - At least I had once victory... But now I have to go to Mr. Harris class, I hate him!

Isaac - Come on little lady, let's not be late. (pushing you towards the door)

You both walk in

Mr. Harris - Any outburst today Y/N or will you let me teach my class in peace?

Stiles - (shaking his head) Why does he always have to pick on somebody... I wish he would get fired...

Y/N - (you curl your hands into fist) No sir... You can start your lesson...

Scott - (can hear your heart rate increase) Y/N... You're going to change, yet calming down...

Y/N - (your claws retract and sink into your palm) I... I can't... I can't do this...

Isaac - (sitting beside you puts his hand on your knee) Focus on my breathing... Use your wolf hearing and focus on me...

Y/N - (starts listening to his breathing and your claws go away, you open your palms and see blood) I can't keep doing this... I'm going to hurt someone...

Isaac - (hands you some tissues) Stay calm... I have someone that can help you... We just need to get through today..

Allison - We need to help her control it...

Scott - (leans into Allison) It seems that Isaac was able to calm her down.

Allison - He could be her anchor...

Scott - That is my guess...