Run away

You decided to ditch school knowing that you didn't want to interact with anyone. You are one of those people who will push through the pain. You don't want to seem weak in front of people, you see it as a weakness.

Y/N - (talking to yourself walking around town) I don't want to live as an untold story...

Deucalion - Rather go out in a blaze of glory?

Y/N - (flashes eyes) Who are you and what do you want?

Kali - (chuckles coming out from behind a building) Don't even think about it, you can't take us.

Y/N - (your bad mood is just getting worse) Oh yeah, wanna bet?

Kali - You're not as much of a wimp as Aidan and Ethan explained... She's got a back bone...

Y/N - (putting the pieces together) So Ethan and Aidan sent you?

Ethan - (walks out) Y/N just listen to what they have to say.

Y/N - (feels threatened and it starts triggering your change) I...I am warning you now...

Deucalion - I have never heard of your mind before Y/N... We want you in our pack... A pack of the most powerful alphas.

Y/N - (you try keeping it under control and the changes subsides) That will never happen, I don't belong to a pack!

Deucalion - We will take you to the other side...

Ethan - Be our friend and join our pack...

Deucalion - We want to cut you in, we can teach you the right way to do things.

Y/N - (flashes eyes and flicks out claws) This just won't happen, so thanks but no.

Kali - (angry) You will regret that decision Y/N, mark my words!

Deucalion - ENOUGH! (glares at Kali) She will join in all due time, just you wait.

Y/N - (trying to provoke them) I quite enjoy this life I'm trapped in!

Kali - (launches at you scratching your stomach) That is just a warning shot, the next one you won't be so lucky!

Ethan - We tried doing this the easy way Y/N... They will make you join... (they all left)

Y/N - (you grip your stomach and see a lot of blood) Shit...

You decide to go to Deatons office.

Y/N - Hello? (wince)

Deaton - (walks out of the back) Y/N you're alone, this is a surprise. What's up? (notices your in pain)

Y/N - (pulls your hand away from your side) I don't think this is going to heal by itself...

Deaton - (opens the gate) Come in, what happened?

Y/N - (lays on the table where he gets a suturing kit) I was walking around town and some people came out cornering me. They said that they were a powerful pack of alphas and wanted me to join.

Deaton - (looks at you with concern) So, why did they hurt you?

Y/N - (wincing as he starts stitching you up) I may or may not have provoked one of them...

Deaton - Well that probably wasn't the best decision... How has your control been Y/N?

Y/N - (grunts in pain) Fine... I was able to control myself when they made me angry... I felt my inner wolf trying to come to the surface but I controlled it...

Deaton - (finishes the sutures and puts a bandage on it) Well I would say that is progress Y/N for many wolves it takes time.

Y/N - (sits up wincing) Thank you Deaton, how can I repay you?

Deaton - Trust me, there is no need.

Y/N - Alright, but next time I see you I am bringing you a coffee. It is the least I can do.

Deaton - (chuckles as you walk out) Alright, be safe out there and try to stay out of trouble.

Y/N - (walking out the door) Will do!

You end up walking home and decide that you can't stay at home anymore. What Allison said really affected you, she was your anchor. The words she said completely crushed you and you knew you didn't want to stay in the same house.

Chris - (hears you upstairs) Y/N, your home a little early. Is everything ok?

Y/N - (trying to stay calm while you're packing) I am going to be staying somewhere else for a while... I can't be here anymore...

Kate - (comes in after hearing what you said) What do you mean Y/N? What happened?

Y/N - (zips up back) I don't want to talk about it... I don't know when I will be back...

Chris - Where exactly do you plan on staying?

Y/N - (shrugs) I have friends, I will figure it out.

Chris - (grabs your bag) You're not leaving Y/N, what has gotten into you?

Allison - (walks in hearing the commotion upstairs) What is going on?

Y/N - (doesn't make eye contact with her) I am leaving... I can't stay here anymore... I am tired of being the black sheep of the family...

Allison - No... Y/N you can't leave, where are you going to go?

Y/N - (rips the bag from Chris hand) I will figure it out, but I cannot keep being the family burden... I'm sorry I'm so disappointed in you guys... Now you won't have to deal with it...

Chris - Where have you ever gotten that impression Y/N?

Y/N - (scoffs walking down the stairs) Please, ever since mom died everything is constantly my fault. Allison is the younger sister and she gets away with everything. Dad, you treat me so differently and it sucks! Aunt Kate I can tell you love Allison more than me, even as kids you did. Allison wasn't even born yet and you didn't like me... I'm done...

Chris - (tearing up) Y/N please don't leave...

Allison - (yelling at you as you run away) Y/N PLEASE COME BACK!!!

As you're almost a mile away you can still hear Allison screaming for you. It breaks your heart, but her words still affected you. The only person you could think of was the one person that probably didn't want to see you.