Demons and Showers

You start panicking and trying to wipe the blood from your hands having flashbacks from hell. You stand up and turn to the pack with sadness in your eyes. In this moment, you felt like yourself. You didn't have the urge to kill any of them, it was like the demon was gone, it had disappeared.

Stiles - What the hell?

Y/N - (whips around to see Meredith's dead body standing up) How the? Alistair?

Alistair - Hello again Y/N how is life? You have been fighting me ever since you have gotten back, I thought we had a deal. You kill your family and get to live, if not you go back to hell.

Y/N - Come on, we both know that I never was going to kill Alistair... All it took was a little bit of acting for you to believe me. (you use your magic to put up a protective barrier around everyone)

Alistair - I wouldn't push it with me, I can easily wipe out your entire pack and family right now.

Y/N - (chuckles) What are you really going to do? Torture me again, kill my family, kill my pack, well guess what? In hell, I didn't have my powers and now I do... You are no match for me!

Allison - What the hell is happening?

All of a sudden black smoke starts to fill the room and figures start to appear.

Alistair - I will kill everyone in this town, everyone you have EVER cared about just to get my point across!

Y/N - (the demons start attacking you and you pull out a special blade fighting them) YOU DO NOT COME INTO MY TOWN AND THREATEN THE PEOPLE I CARE ABOUT, GOING AFTER MY PACK AND FAMILY; BAD MOVE! You leave them alone or I will rip you to bits, because I do believe in killing you Alistair. You wanna know why?

Alistair - (gulps seeing that you killed all of his demons) Why?

Y/N - (jumps in the air doing a flip and plunging the demon blade through his skull) Because it sends a message!

As Alistair disappears into the ground along with all the other demons, you are breathing heavily and take one last look at Meredith.

Stiles - (gagging) You, you just killed all of those people...

Y/N - (catching your breath) They were all demons Stiles, they were already dead... Meredith is the only one...

Allison - How, how did you know?

Y/N - I told you I would protect you all from anything, I knew I had to find out the creator... So, that is what I did... Seeing that Deaton is here I assume you have seen the memories... (you get choked up) I...I don't want your pity... That is all behind me and in the past, I want to live in the future. I want to live life happily just as a supernatural guard, to protect all of you.

Lydia - How though, you still have the demon within you? Don't you have the urge to kill us still?

Y/N - (chuckles) No, Alistair took over Meredith's dead body... That is how demons get around I guess, when he took over her body his presence completely left me. I am not 100% demon free...

Chris - So, we have you back... For good now right?

Y/N - (smiles) Yes, I won't be leaving ever again... I promise...

Everyone took their time squeezing the life out of you just trying to show you how much they missed you. After the long couple weeks you had, you all ordered pizza to the station and filled your stomachs to the brim. Ever since you became supernatural you haven't experienced normal. You knew that this was just the beginning of that feeling, the feeling of a great life. Once all the pizza was gone and everyone wanted to split off you went home. Isaac wanted to stay the night just to make sure everything was alright, everyone agreed even your father. You hopped into the shower to wash off the blood and grime that has covered you. You had been in the shower for a couple of minutes and you heard the door open. You thought it was just Allison coming in to borrow something.

Y/N - Allison, don't you dare take my moisturizer again, buy your own!

Isaac - (opens the shower curtain revealing his naked self) I am not Allison princess, far from it actually...

Y/N - (smirks hugging him once he is in the shower) My dad will kill you if he finds out...

Isaac - (smirks at you) Then we will just have to be quiet princess...

Y/N - (kisses him with passion) I missed you Isaac... I honestly didn't think I would survive that mission...

Isaac - (pulls you closer to him by the waist and he deepens the kiss) Good thing you did, because we wouldn't be doing any of this... (he squeezes your bum and you gasp)

Y/N - Isaac...

Isaac - (kissing down your neck) Please baby... I need you...

He pushes you against the shower wall and you wrap your legs around his waist.

Y/N - (smiling into the kiss) I can't ignore you...

Isaac - (smirks and deepens the kiss again with his hands roaming your body) I would do anything for you baby...

After the steamy shower session with Isaac you both decide to go to bed. This was the first time in months that you had actually slept all night. You have been so sleep deprived that it feels absolutely like you are on cloud 9 to finally get some sleep. It could also be from the amazing sex you just had but who knows.;)

You had just woken up from being tortured for hours, you were literally snapped in half by Alistair. You will never forget the evil look on his face as he enjoys your pain, you have tried, really tried to be strong. But being in this place destroys you, it cripples your mind, and is literally torture.

Alistair - Y/N, I know you're in pain... All you have to do is take my offer, it would make this much easier.

Y/N - (tears spread down your face with the amount of pain your in) Fuck...You...

Alistair - (chuckles) That is the wrong answer Y/N, you know somebody should teach you how to listen... Too bad you aren't alive anymore, I am sure that boy toy Isaac of yours could have done something about it. (lights a fire and tosses a kettle pot onto it throwing in tons of gold) Who am I kidding, he would probably be the one on bottom, abused little puppy.

Y/N - (struggles against the restraints) I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU!

Alistair just laughs and walks towards your head, he straps your chin and forehead to keep you still. He places two pieces of metal on your mouth to keep it open, you are trembling in fear with tears streaming down your face. He brings the kettle pot over, you can see the bubbling melted gold in the pot.

Alistair - Open wide darling, time for breakfast! (chuckling)

He pours the boiling gold into your mouth and down your throat, literally burning your throat and insides. This immediately caused your organs inside your body to burst and for you to bleed internally. As the gold coats your vocal cords, you can feel them singeing and snapping, strangled screams leaving your mouth. Tears are streaming down your face as the pain becomes unbearable, you start going unconscious. As the gold continues to solidifies it slowly suffocated you leaving to a excruciating "death."

Alistair - Wake up Y/N...

You wake up struggling to breath and screaming at the top of your lungs.

Isaac - (trying to calm you down) Y/N, Y/N you are ok, you are safe...

Y/N - (falls to the bed and crawls into the corner) NO, DON'T TOUCH ME! GET AWAY!

Allison and Chris both burst through the door concerned.

Chris - What happened, Isaac?

Isaac - (watching you tremble in the corner mumbling to yourself) We were sleeping and I felt her shaking, she started gasping and grabbing at her throat. Then she started screaming bloody murder and holding her throat, she woke up and kept screaming... I think it was a nightmare.