You are safe

You just sit there being rocked back and forth by Allison trying to calm down.

Lydia - Y/N, what was that?

Scott - That energy, Y/N it was coming from you and it was evil...

Y/N - (takes a deep breath) It was my ticket out of hell... I had no way to get out of there and they couldn't kill me because technically I was already dead. But it didn't stop the torture mentally or physically, that is where I got the scars.

Malia - What exactly was the price that you had to pay?

Y/N - (stand up and look at them all trying to tell them with all the confidence you had left in you) A demon... When I was in hell, there was never ending torture... They let me go on one condition, the demon had to become a part of me...

Derek - So now you're a demon angel wolf, how is that even possible?

Y/N - I have control over it, but it doesn't mean the demon tries to make an appearance. Think of it as humanity, if I give into the demon my humanity disappears I will become your worst nightmare.

Stiles - Great, so you're a ticking time bomb...

At this point you were standing away from everyone, even Allison.

Isaac - (walks towards you) Y/N, I am so sorry...

Y/N - (backs away from him) S...Stay away from me... I just hurt you, I hurt all of you and I won't be able to forgive myself.

Allison - Y/N why were you in so much pain?

Y/N - When the demon tries to come out it causes me pain, it is better than hell. That is why I accepted the offer, the pain was so much worse.

Allison - That means you have control over it Y/N, you can fight it. We can help you find a way to get rid of it, but right now we are safe. We should go and surprise dad!

Y/N - (nods) Ok, do you think he will be happy to see me?

Allison - Of course he will, you are his daughter and you are alive.

You and Allison split off from the pack to go back home. You knock on the door and he answers it.

Y/N - (smiles) Hi, dad... I am alive...

Chris - (sees you but can tell something is different) Well you look like yourself... But you're somebody else...

Y/N - (stand there awkwardly) Dad... It is me, I am alive...

Chris - (hugs you) I thought I lost you... I am so glad you're alive, I thought you were gone for good. (tearing up)

He pulls you into the house and you all sit on the couch embracing the fact you're still a family.

Chris - I still can't believe you're alive, I love you both so much...

Y/N - I love you guys too... You both were what kept me going in hell...

Chris - Hell, there is no such thing sweetie...

Y/N - There is actually... I was there... (looks at hands)

Chris - (turns to you) You... You were actually in hell, what happened there?

Y/N - I was being tortured non stop... It was miserable, the only thoughts that were running through my mind were seeing my family and pack again. I got out only after agreeing to a demon being a part of me. I have control over it, so there is nothing to worry about.

Chris - (tightens his hold on you) I am so sorry that you had to go through that sweetie... We will figure this out alright.

Y/N - Now, if I can I just want to sleep in my own bed... I love you both so much... (goes to upstairs)

I walk into my room and something feels different, it doesn't feel like my room anymore. I run my fingers over the picture frames, the desk, my jewelry, and still it doesn't feel right. I sit on my bed and I try to forget about it. All I want to do right now is shower and crash. I walk into my bathroom, stripping off my dirty clothes, turning the water onto the hottest setting. I set out a pair of red pajama bottoms and a black crop top. I throw some black lace underwear in the pile along with some pickle fuzzy socks. I get into the shower and immediately feel the hot water release the tension in my muscles. I washed my hair with a lilac scented shampoo and conditioner; I washed my body with a lilac scented body wash as well. I stayed in the shower longer than normal just enjoying the warm water hitting my body. I got out of the shower drying off and applying a neutral scented lotion to my body. I slipped into my pajamas and dried my hair quickly just wanting to get into bed. Once my head hit the pillow instantly I was out like a light.

Arazak came into the cell I was in smirking, this made me uncomfortable, but I couldn't show my fear. He started walking towards me quickly and swiftly stabbed me in the stomach. Arazak took advantage of me being in pain and strapped me to the table. This is where I found myself, naked and cold strapped to a table where I can't die.

Arazak - Hello Y/N how are you doing today?

Y/N - (glares at him) GO TO HEAVEN!

Arazak - (laughs) Well I wish I could, but I have a job to do here that is quite fun. It is torturing you, now that is so much fun.

Y/N - (hums) I am sure and when I get out of here you will be dead within seconds!

Arazak goes over to a table in the corner that has dozens of weapons on it. Ranging from guns, knives, razors, nails, rope, chain, and so much more. Arazak reaches for a simple blade and continues to walk over to me smirking.

Arazak - (drags the knife across your back) You know I can just send one of my demons after your family, have them kill Allison and your father.

Y/N - (screams) I WILL KILL YOU, YOU STUPID SON OF A BITCH!

Arazak is able to use powers and gets into your head. Gruesomely he kills your pack one by one splitting them in half with a sword. He takes his time with the supernatural ones of the group knowing they can heal quicker. Finally, he tortures and kills Allison, turning Chris against her as you watch your father kill her. After that Chris realizes what he did and kills himself.

Y/N - NOOOO! ALLISON, DAD, ISAAC!

Allison - Y/N WAKE UP!

Chris - SWEETIE WAKE UP!

Y/N - (screams waking up) NOOOO!

Allison - Y/N, Y/N you are ok!

Y/N - (breathing heavy and panicking) I...I am...

Chris - Y/N you are safe, you are home... You are alive, they can't get to you anymore...

Y/N - They can't get to me anymore... They can't get to me anymore...