She left

Stiles - (makes eye contact with you) After all we said, you're not scared?

Lydia - Please don't forget Y/N, you wanted a lot of money... People want your head on a stick...

Y/N - Some legends are told...

Ethan - Some turn to dust or to gold...

Y/N - (flashes eyes and walks out of the room) They will remember me... They will remember me forever...

Isaac - (pulls you with him) Come on, we are going to crash at your place...

Malia - I am coming with you guys too...

After you all got to your house and situated everyone decided to call it an early night. Isaac and Malia were both asleep, along with everyone else in the house.

Y/N - (on the phone with someone) I am leaving now, nobody will know where I went...

??? - I just need you to be safe and smart about this Y/N, you defeat them and come straight back.

Y/N - (throwing clothes and stuff into bags) I know, I just need you to watch over everyone and call me if anything happens... I just came back from the dead and I am leaving them again.

??? - You know I will watch out for them, but this needs to be taken care of first... After a little while I will tell them, I will tell them everything...

Y/N - (finished packing) I left a burner phone in your mailbox in a yellow envelope, contact me through that. Send me the coordinates of the building and I will start the investigation, I am leaving now...

??? - Be safe kid, if you need anything, absolutely anything you call me and let me know... Remember you are doing this to keep your family and your pack safe, innocent people will die if you don't take them down.(hangs up)

I walked into Allison's room and set down a stack of letters on her night stand. I smile seeing her in a restful sleep, she looks so peaceful.

Y/N - (whispers) I will be back soon, I love you so much Ally... Please forgive me...

With that said, you jump out of the window into the darkness of the night. Leaving your family just to protect them, but you can't help thinking they won't see it that way. In the morning everyone wakes up.

Isaac - (doesn't see you) Y/N?

Malia - (smells the air) Her scent, it is gone... She must have left in the middle of the night...

Isaac - (goes to Allison's room and sees her with Chris) What happened, where is she?

Allison - She left, she said it was for our protection... She left us letters...

Dear Allison and Dad,

I left your guys your own safety, people are going to come after me and I can't watch you get caught in between the crossfire. I know I just got back, but believe me this is for the better. I will come back, that is a promise. I will be back in a couple of weeks and please do not come after me. I just need you  to trust me this once and leave me to what I do best. I am a monster, I know that and I have to let it out to protect you. I love you guys so much, please stay safe... Remember that I won't give up, that you guys are the greatest people in the world... I love you...

Dear Isaac,

You have made me fall head over heels for you in love. I know we haven't known each other for long and crazy things keep happening. But, you know how to calm me down and give me butterflies. I will be back to finish what we started, you better believe that. But, you are at risk because of me and my love for you goes further than just family... Please take care of the pack while I am gone... I really wish I could say this in person but I can't... I love you Isaac, I love you so much...

Chris - (shocked) I can't believe she left, she... She is in danger and we could have protected her...

Scott - (walks in with the pack) What happened Allison, I got your message?

Allison - (hands him a letter) This is for you and the pack...

Dear Scott and the rest of the pack,

I will be back soon, now that I know about the dead pool, I can't just sit back and do nothing. You guys are my family now and I can't risk any of you getting hurt or even worse. I have gone on a mission to find the operator of this whole thing... Take care of things while I am gone and remember you are stronger together...

Stiles - She can't just do this alone, she will get slaughtered... This was a suicide mission...

Chris - No, as much as I love my daughter she is right... We don't even know where she has gone and what she plans on doing... The best thing we can do right now is to let her do what she does best and that is to fight for her family.

Malia - She left us again, she actually  left us... Why didn't she just ask for help, we are all powerful!

Allison - I agree, dad how can you be saying that we need to go after her.

Chris - Allison we can't risk it, all we can do now is wait and watch each other's back...

Allison - HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT! Y/N is alone and probably scared out of her mind, let alone she thinks she is a monster!

Chris - She is a monster!

Allison - (shocked) How could you say that, she is YOUR DAUGHTER AND MY SISTER!

Chris - I...I didn't mean it like that... Allison we both know she can't control whatever she is, she is going to seriously hurt someone.

Allison - (wipes tears away) Well I have faith in her and so should you, I am going to stay at Lydia's... I can't be here right now, not after what you just said...

Chris - Allison you aren't leaving this house.

Allison - She loves you, she loves us! Do you not remember when we told her to believe in herself and that she was the greatest person... SHE IS! But, here you are calling her a monster, thank god she isn't here to hear you saying it... Because she would probably have sacrificed herself for the greater good knowing that HER FATHER DOESN'T LOVE HER! (she walks out of the house)