Wings

You know on the door to the one person that probably hates you.

Malia - Y/N, what are you doing here?

Y/N - I need a favor and you are the only person that I know will do it.

Malia - (opens the door for you) Come in, also what is the big box for?

Y/N - (hands her a decent size blade from the box) I know you hate me so this isn't going to be a problem for you... (spreads wings) Cut them off...

Malia - (confused) W...what?

Y/N - (you start tearing up) I...I can't do this Malia... Cut them off, I want them gone...

Malia - (mesmerized by your wings) They are beautiful... Why do you want them gone?

Y/N - I don't have the strength to do this... I know if I cut them off I can't grow another pair... It is my decision once they're off...

Malia - Isn't this going to hurt? Like bad...

Y/N - (takes shirt off) Yes but it will be worth it... I never wanted this in the first place...

You go into the bathroom after she agrees to do it. You didn't want to make too much of a mess so you laid down in the bathtub.

Malia - What do you want me to do once they are disconnected?

Y/N - (gripping a towel that you're going to put in your mouth) Put them in the box and I will take care of the rest...

Malia - (gulps) This is going to hurt... (starts cutting)

This by far has been the worst pain you have ever felt. You can feel every fiber of skin that she cuts through her pain. Your whole back is radiating in a burning pain.

Y/N - (screams in pain, however it is slightly muffled because of the towel) AHHHHHHH!

Malia - (lays one wing in the box) Yo...your first wing is off...

She seems slightly scared so you grip her arm taking away the pain with your powers.

Y/N - (panting) T...the... another one...

Malia starts cutting the second one off and she is getting more and more terrified with the amount of blood you're losing. She finally slices through the last bite of skin.

Y/N - (as she does you feel as though you lost a part of yourself, at this pain the towel drops out of your mouth and you scream) MALLLLIIIAAA!

Malia - (looks at you with concern and it turns into more when you pass out) Oh no... Y/N... Y/N wake up!

About 20 minutes go by and you haven't woken up. However, you aren't dead because she can still hear your heartbeat. She got you out of the bathtub and onto the ground. She rinses off the blade and the bathtub. Malia then bandages your back but has to stop because of kicking at the door.

Malia - Whom the bell is here now!?? (she answers the door) WHAT!?!

Isaac - (out of breath from running) What is wrong with Y/N? We heard her scream and we could tell it was laced with pain!

Malia - (doesn't know what to do) I... She is fine...

Y/N - (wakes up from being passed out) Shit... Shit...

Scott - (pushes in) I smell blood, what happened?

Scott and Isaac walk in seeing your bloodied wings in the box. They see you laying sideways with blood soaking through your bandages.

Y/N - (pale and sweaty) Ge...get out!

Scott - (physically ill) Y/N... Why would you do this?

Isaac - (bends down) Hey... It's me, it's me... Let me help you...

Y/N - No... I... (drowsy from the blood loss) I.. don't deserve it...

Scott - She is losing too much blood, she needs medical attention! Malia, why would you do this?

Malia - I didn't want to! It had to have been the bond that made me do it, I didn't want to I swear!

Y/N - (gasping because of how much pain you're in) LEAVE! Leave me alone!

Isaac - (trying not to get emotional) Please just let me help you... I want to help you...

Y/N - (almost gives in and everyone can tell you're battling your emotion) No... No... Please leave me alone...

Scott - This isn't ok Y/N, you can go into shock and die...

Y/N - (screams) LEAVE ME ALOONE!!!

Scott - (winces as your voice echoes like a banshee) Y/N please...

Y/N - (stands up wrestling because of the amount of blood you lost) I really... I really am a monster...

Isaac - Y/N you're not a monster, you just need some help...

Y/N - (you take a deep breath and start running into the woods mumbling over and over) I'm a monster... I'm a monster...

Derek - (heard you) Who's out there?

Not only are you out of it because of blood loss. You only have a bra on because you never put one back on after Malia cut off your wings.

Y/N - (stumbling) I...I'm a m...monster... (you pass out)

Derek - (follows your scent and sees you passed out) What the fuck? (he sees your back) Shit...

Derek picks you up and carries you back to his old house. He then puts you into his car and takes you to his apartment. He calls Scott and lets them know what happened.

Scott - (on the way to Derek's with Stiles and Isaac while on the phone to Allison) She had Malia cut off her wings Allison... This is bad...

Allison - (rushes out of the house) Is she ok?

Scott - When I saw her it looked like she lost a lot of blood and wasn't looking good. Derek said her bandages were bleeding through and barely holding on, he found her passed out.

Allison - (teary eyed) Scott... This is all my fault...

Scott - Allison don't say that...

Allison - No... I was making her choose between you and the pack... I told her that you lied and it caused a fight...

Scott - (sighs) It isn't your fault Allison...

Allison - Please tell me she is alive...

Scott - She is... Derek cleaned her back and re-bandaged it... He also found claw marks on her stomach that we stitched up...

Allison - What? When did that happen?

Scott - I'm not sure but Derek says it looks fresh.

Allison - I am almost there. Hopefully she will answer some questions.