Cheating?

You are giggling as Isaac pushes you around in a cart.

Y/N - Wait, stop I really want some ice cream before we leave... Oh! I also want some of those peanut butter cookies with M&Ms in them!

Isaac - (chuckles) Alright, why don't you get the cookies and I will go get the ice cream.

Y/N - (hops out of the cart) Deal, see you in a minute handsome... (kisses his cheek)

You go to the bakery section and you are looking at all of the different cookies. Once you finally decided you were walking back to the cart with three different flavors of cookies. Your indecisiveness kicked in and you couldn't choose which flavor you wanted. As you were walking back to find Isaac you got a weird feeling. You noticed that you were the last one in the store, I guess it was late at night. You walked to the ice cream section and sat on the floor leaning against the ice cream container doors. There was another girl straddling him and they were in a full blown out make out session. You dropped the containers of cookies, having them spill everywhere. As they both heard the commotion, they stopped the steamy session. Who knows if you weren't standing there how far it actually would have gone.

Y/N - (you look shocked) I can't believe you... I leave for not even 5 minutes and you decide to do this... YOU KNEW I WAS COMING BACK!

Isaac - (doesn't move from his position) Y/N it isn't what it looks like I swear! I don't even know who she is, I have never seen her before!

Y/N - We are done Isaac, after all I have been through... After all WE have been through you go and do this behind my back... I never want to see you again... (you walk out of the grocery store and call Allison)

Allison - (stops the car in front of the store) Y/N? What happened, are you alright?

Y/N - (gets into the car crying) It...It was Isaac, he cheated on me... We were getting some snacks... I went to get cookies and he went to get ice cream... I came back and him and the girl were on the ground completely going at it...

Scott - (in the back seat) Y/N, I will talk to him...

Y/N - (breathing heavily) I can't do this... Allison pull over...

Allison pulls the car over and you run out of the car, you collapse to the ground hyperventilating. A rush of adrenaline shoots through your veins and your eyes start shining.

Y/N - (faces them) I will see you later, I need to run right now... (you change into a full wolf)

Scott - Y/N WAIT!

Allison - He was her anchor... Scott what are we going to do, she is going to go rogue...

Scott - She can't, I know she won't... She has too much to lose, I believe in her...

Allison - I can't believe Isaac would do something like this, he would have never...

Scott - I don't know... But when we pulled into the parking lot I got a weird feeling, like someone was watching us... I think something else is going on, I just don't know what...

Allison - Great, so my sister has a broken heart and now there is a new problem... Just great...

It has been 2 days and you have completely locked yourself in your room, you haven't let anyone come in. You haven't eaten or anything; Chris and Allison are getting really worried. In the past couple weeks your appetite has increased a lot, they figured it was just because of how much you were training. So you going from eating a lot, to nothing has them very concerned. You have been crying in bed not able to contain your emotions very well.

Chris - (knows what happened and surprisingly didn't kill Isaac) Y/N honey, please come out of your room, you have us a little worried.

Y/N - (puts the pillow over your head trying to drown out his voice) JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!

Allison - Y/N, I brought your favorite home! I brought noodles from your favorite Thai place, and cupcakes from the bakery you love.

Lydia - (talks softly) Please, Y/N we are here for you and we are getting really worried...

You don't answer and decide to just sit there in your own sadness.

Scott - (walks up the stairs) She still hasn't come out of her room yet?

Chris - No, I am getting very worried; she hasn't eaten and she won't talk to anyone.

Scott - (listens into your room with werewolf hearing) Well someone else is in there with here, I can hear other heartbeats in there.

Allison - (starts banging on your door) Y/N, please just let us in! I miss you and I just want to see your face.

You use your magic finally just wanting the company of your family and the pack.

Chris - (sits down on your bed) Hi sweetie...

Y/N - (envelopes him in a hug) Hi dad...

Scott - (walks in smelling the air) Y/N I heard other heart beats, who else was in here; I don't smell another scent... Although, your scent is different...

You start crying hysterically and lean into Chris, nobody knows why you are so upset.

Scott - (listens more carefully and gasps, he breaks out into a smile) Y/N!

Allison - (concerned so she grabs your arm) What is it? What is wrong?

Chris - Sweetie, you can tell us anything we won't get mad...'

Y/N - (takes a deep breath) Promise you won't hate me, promise you won't freak out...

Chris - (starts to worry) I won't hate you, I could never and I won't freak out I promise.

You take out a pregnancy test from your bed side table and hand it to Chris.

Y/N - I...I am... Pregnant...

Chris - (shocked) Are, are you sure?

You pull out 4 more pregnancy tests and they all reveal a positive plus sign.

Y/N - I am sure...

Allison - (springs up into a standing position) I AM GOING TO BE AN AUNT!

Y/N - (you gasp clutching your chest) For fucks sake Allison, you almost gave me a heart attack!

Allison - (smiles and wraps you in a hug) I am so happy for you, I can't wait to meet the little stinker!

Lydia - (smiles) Well, I think that the pack could handle one more member...

Y/N - (looks to her father) Are you mad at me?

Chris - (sighs and hugs you) I am not thrilled, but I am not mad either... I am just glad you are healthy and not dying...

You sigh in relief hearing those words come out of your fathers mouth, the rest of the day was spent eating tons of food and enjoying the company of your dad, Allison, Lydia, and Scott.