Fuck your Feelings

It has been a week since you have got back from hell and you have gotten about 1 hour of sleep each night. However, you have convinced him that you are fine and that you can go back to school. It was Monday and you were excited but nervous to go back to school. So you dressed up in an outfit that Lydia picked out and got a little dolled up for your first day back to school.

Y/N - (downstairs eating breakfast) You ready to go Ally, I have your breakfast ready!

Allison - (smiles) It's good to see you back to your normal self...

Y/N - (walking out to the car with her) Yeah, it is as normal as it will be...

You both get to school and see the pack sitting out. Both you and Allison sit with them but that is when Isaac walks over to you and bumps into someone

Cora - (pushes Isaac to the ground) Watch where you're going shaggy!

Y/N - (steps in front of Isaac and pushes her into a table) Don't you EVER talk or touch him again! Keep your weak ass away from my pack!

The girl walks away and you turn back to the pack they are all watching with a shocked expression.

Isaac - (grabs your arm and pulls you into him) Calm down love, she is just mad I ran into her, it was my fault.

Lydia - (sees you walk in) Your back at school so soon, we didn't know you were coming back today.

Stiles - Yeah, shouldn't you be focusing on your mental state. Like not trying to kill people and go all crazy.

Y/N - Stiles I came back from hell, I can promise you I won't rip your heart out and eat it... I mean maybe I will, I didn't eat lunch... (smirks)

Coach - (overhears your conversation) Teenagers scare the living shit out of me...

Everyone looks at you like you have been completely busted and exposed.

Y/N - (starts laughing) Come on you know I am just joking, do you really think I would do that?

Coach - I don't know, I mean this class isn't very special in any way... I don't see any of you being that special, I mean the only people that would do that are psychopaths and werewolves.

Y/N - Werewolves? Seriously coach, you believe in the supernatural? I mean I guess they could be cool, with the long sharp claws,  the way they can turn into a wolf...

Coach - (looks at you) You're right... There is no way any of you could be werewolves... They are too cool... (walks away)

Y/N - (smirks at the pack) I told you I have everything handled...

Scott - You have it handled... You didn't even stutter, they were impressive... Stiles are you good?

Stiles - You could have just exposed the whole pack, how could you do that! (whisper yells)

Allison - Don't you talk to her like that, if you weren't such an ass all the time she wouldn't have to scare you!

Isaac - Watch it Stiles... (glows eyes)

Stiles - No! She needs to know what she can and can't say, plus she doesn't need to scare me!

Lydia - Can we just drop this whole conversation?

Y/N - Yes, now stiles enough pay attention to the coach!

Everyone pays attention for a while until the coach brings up the topic of Star Wars v Star Trek.

Stiles - You know Star Wars has better special effects, they have the millennium falcon! COME ON!

Scott - Stiles, calm down...

Jackson - Yeah! Sit down, we all know you are a nerd!

Stiles abruptly stands up and so do some other people.

Stiles - I am not a nerd, I just have a love for sci-fi movies. At least I'm not the dumb jock who has nothing going for him!

Coach - Alright, everyone sit down and shut up...

At this point Jackson is in Stiles face and they are having a verbal argument. Honestly it was pathetic to watch.

Y/N - (gets pissed off) COACH SAID SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!!!

The whole class looks at you and immediately everyone sits down and stops talking.

Coach - (looks shocked) I...Ugh... Thanks Y/N... Now let's get back to the lesson... (the bell rings)

You all go about your day and everything is going good just fine. You all decide to have a pack meeting and after everything you are agitated. From not sleeping and the new added anger.

Stiles - So I was thinking that maybe if we had Deaton do some testing we could figure something out for Y/N, like a cure... Like wolfsbane weakens wolves, maybe there is something for a demon...

Peter - Stiles are an awful idea, there is no cure! Being a mix of supernatural beings must be amazing!

Y/N - (glares at Peter) Let him speak, after all he is smarter than you...

Peter - Pipe down pip squeak you don't want to mess you me... (flashes eyes)

You had enough and threw him into the brick wall. You locked him in an arm bar and are close to breaking his arm.

Y/N - IF YOU WANT ME TO LISTEN TO YOU THEN GET ON YOUR KNEES AND BEG!

Lydia - (gasp) Y/N!

Isaac - Princess let him go please...

Y/N - (huffs in annoyance and lets him go) Fine, but if you don't want a broken arm! Or broken anything I recommend shutting the fuck up!

Scott - Stiles, wanna continue?

Stiles - (gulps) Yeah, so I figured if you wanted to go talk to him and then we could do some research.

Y/N - That sounds like a great idea Stiles, thank you for sharing and thank you for caring. (glares at Peter)

Peter - (moving his arm around still in pain) That hurt you know, why are so mean? You hurt my feelings Y/N, after all we have all been nice to you.

Y/N - (flashes your eyes) Fuck your feelings...

Isaac - (wraps his arms around your waist and pulls you onto his lap) Focus on something else love. Focus on Stiles, Lydia, Allison, or me, just stay calm...

Allison (smiles at you and Isaac) So, Stiles do you really think that we could find a cure, or at least something to help her?

Stiles - I think it is a possibility, I don't want to get your hopes up...

Y/N - Thank you Stiles, even if there isn't a cure... I appreciate you putting thought into the situation... (feels Isaac tracing patterns on you thigh)

Scott - There hasn't been much going on around town supernatural wise, to me it is a little too quiet.

Y/N - I... I agree, we should be prepared for anything to happen... (blushes as Isaac continues massaging your legs to calm you)

Lydia - Well, that isn't exactly true... I have found a list and have been trying to figure out what it means, so I asked Stiles... Guys we found a hit list...

Stiles - (looks at you) The ultimate killer at the top of the list...

Y/N - (your demon side comes out) Hi...

Stiles - You guessed it, Y/N...

Malia - Your demon side just came out, I thought you said you could control it?

Y/N - I can, it is just hard to explain...

Lydia - The whole dead pool is worth $177,000,000 besides you Y/N... You are worth $200,000,000...

Isaac - (grip on you tightens) We should all watch each other back then, we should partner up for the night... I am staying with you tonight... (he whispers to you)

Allison -  That means we are all in danger...