More than one?

You use magic taking down whatever Kate had set up around the building, it was quite easy if you ask me. You let out a growl so harsh that it shakes the whole building for seconds.

Kate - (smirks) Sounds like the guest of honor arrived, just on time.

Malia - (burst through a window) Let them go now Kate!

Boyd - You won't get away this time, she will take you down!

Kate - (looks confused not seeing or smelling you) So the princess sent her pack to be slaughtered and you really think she is a good alpha?

Aidan & Ethan - YOUR GOING TO REGRET MESSING WITH HER PACK!

Lydia - (walks in screaming bursting down the door as Scott and Stiles follow) LET THEM GO!

Allison looks at Lydia and Scott in shock really thinking that you made the smart decision. They obviously knew about the baby and were extremely worried that if you showed up Kate would kill it.

Allison - Come on, she has to be smarter than this... She can't do this to them...

Isaac - (hears Allison) Do what? Who can't she do what too?

Kate - (talking to the pack as she transforms) You can't defeat me!

Malia - (smirks) Oh, we know... But, she can...

You drop from the ceiling shattering glass everywhere, since it was a complete glass roof. You throw Kate against a wall with your magic and start walking towards her.

Y/N - (looks psychotic) YOU ARE GOING TO REGRET EVER MESSING WITH MY FAMILY!

Allison - (gasps) NO! Y/N think about this, just leave we can figure this out!

Chris - (struggles against the chains) Y/N PLEASE!

Kate uses her strength to get down from the wall and push you to the ground across the room.

Kate - You can't beat me Y/N, not in this world...

Y/N - (stands up) Wanna bet Kate? I am better than you in every way possible, a better alpha, better hunter, better sister, BETTER EVERYTHING!

Kate - (smirks and runs at you) Prove it then!

Y/N - (you swing around a sword) You won't come back again Kate, not this time...

Isaac - (can sense your scent is different and listens, he can hear the heartbeat) Y/N NOOOO!

Kate - (chuckles hearing the same thing Isaac did) Well, it sucks they won't ever meet their mom or dad... Well they won't do anything at all, because I am going to kill them and you!

Y/N - (you use magic holding her in place) Kate, you should know what thing about the Argent name. We protect our own and since you disowned me you aren't in this family anymore. Meaning I don't have to protect you anymore, but you know who I do have to protect... Is this baby... Let me make one thing crystal clear, YOU WILL NEVER THREATEN MY CHILD!

You are still using your magic and you can feel yourself getting weak. You continue holding Kate in place and walk towards her with a sword. You swing the sword around and closer to Kate.

Kate - (chuckles) You don't have to guts to do this kid, you won't be able to do it.

Y/N - (smirks and grabs her by the throat pushing her into the wall) You sure about that Kate, after all I am not the same girl I was before.

Kate - (clawing at your arm) Y/N... Let...

Y/N - (you plunge your hand into her chest) You said I was a monster Kate, I know that I am... I have come to terms with it, but I know how to control it... You your just an evil person with a gift that people would kill for...