Chapter 20) Double Treason

●●●

       The two Princesses walked through the door anxiously where they then transformed back into their usual appearances, standing sheepishly in front of the small crowd. Eyes all around the living room widened in shock, covering their dropped jaws with surprised hands. The members didn’t know what to make of it.

       Alvira was stunned, and unsure of how to react. A hand covered her mouth as she looked at the pair. Blaze, who was standing leaned against the wall with his arms crossed, simply winded his eyes, unmoving. Claudia smiled and clapped.

       Ebonie the cat was, ironically enough, the first to speak, "Important in society!" She said... then proceeded to clean her butt.

        "Radical yo!" Dusty said, hitting his drums.

       "Say, Princesses, woul—" Claudia started.

       "Don't even start it!" Alvira said quickly, cutting her off, holding up her hand. She turned to the Princesses, a shake in her hands, "This... this is incredible! This- this is real, right? This isn't a prank? This isn't- you're really you, right? And you're not going to rat us out?"

       "Us in the flesh!" Raven said, shaking her hand, "And no, we're safe, promise. Else these two here would've made a bad decision bringing us."

      "Oh, where are my manners?" Alvira said, clasping a hand to her head, and gave a respectful bow, which the other members followed suit. "So sorry, Princesses, I'm a bit frantic— well, I'm always frantic, actually."

       "You're alright. Alvira, was it? Yeah, were not going to demand the whole royal respect thing. If we were those kind of Royals, we wouldn't be here."

       "Haha, rock on, bro!" Prince Dusty said in agreement.

       Blaze walked into one of the bedrooms, knocking on the door before opening it. Sebastian was lying flat on his back with his limbs spread out, staring off at the ceiling with wide eyes, completely in the dark. He didn't respond to the dragon prince at all.

       "Hey uh, Seb, you uhhh... you okay?"

       "No."

       "What's wrong?"

       "I'm trying to visualize the Fourth Dimension."

       "Oh... well, we have new members. Kiiinda important ones too."

       "Can they visualize the 4th Dimension?"

       "Uh... no?"

       "Then I don't care."

       "It's Princess Raven and Princess Luna."

       "WHAT?!" Sebastian said, shooting up out of bed. "Why didn't you freaking say so, get out of my way, MOVE!" He said pushing past the humanoid dragon, into a living room, past the kitchen, into the main room. A smile was wide on his face, as were his eyes. He shook his fists in excited glee, then covered his mouth.

       "Uh, hello!" Raven said.

        "Thank you!" Sebastain blurted out, "Thank you, thank you, thank you! You have no idea what having you on our side is going to do! Just... having someone who's in a position of power helping is going to make SUCH a difference!" He took a breath and gave a slight bow to the Princesses, and properly introduced himself, "I'm Sebastain Bloodbone, I'm half vampire, half werewolf. Pleasure to meet you."

       Both Raven and Luna looked amazed, "Half-werewolf, half-vampire?" Raven questioned, "I didn't even know that was possible!"

       "Well, vampires are werewolves are technically the same species, in a way. Elves, werewolves, vampires, angels, humans, and certain demons are all elvish. They all look similar, and have different forms because of magic. So, that allows us to transform using that magic."