Chapter 21) Ovzu and Francis

●●●

[ Friday, March 24th, 2017 ]

-----

       It's been a week since Raven and Luna had joined the Bloodmoon Society, causing new problems to arise for the pair's personal lives. While they haven't talked at all the past semaine, they both knew they were going to stay true to their newest endeavor, as nerve wracking as it may be.

       There was a lot at stake for every creature across the Realm, and things were only going to get worse. With Catrina leading the Fur-fighters with an iron fist, and Prince Lupo being generally unhinged, if a war actually breaks out the casualties might even cause an eradication- and that's what they're hoping for! They want a genocide. And there were only a few people that the princesses felt could truly help stop it.

       Meeting up in Tenebris forest as always, Raven and Luna greeted one another in anxious caution. The pair then made their way through multiple other portals until they found their way to an island full of them, all leading to various important locations in the Dragonlands. They were, however, all deactivated.

       "The dragons must've shut down their portals." Raven said, "Now what?"

       "I mean, we could go to those Shadowland islands and take a boat across... somehow. That would take a while though. We could also transform into a creature who can fly but also, I don't know how, lol."

       "Flying's actually really easy, but going across a whole ocean isn't something I'd recommend, especially to someone who's not flown before."

       "Hold on, Imma try something." Luna said, taking out her phone as she began to type. "Hm. Well, I could message Ovzu. He has his DMs open."

       "You're going to message them?"

       "Well, I'm going to message Ovzu. Francis has his DMs closed. He probably gets tons of death threats so I understand why. He has comments turned off too, poor man."

       "I feel guilty for once being on the Francis is an evil liar bandwagon." Raven said.

       "Eh, it's not your fault. Your mom's like, besties with Francesca." Luna said, sending her message.

Luna: Ayo Ovzu. Its Luna. Raven and I wanna asks questions but ur portals r closed. Csn we come ovee? Were on Ur portal island.

       "Really? That's what you decided to text him? Typos and everything?"

       Luna shrugged, "It's Ovzu, dude."

       To their surprise he responded almost immediately.

Ovzu: I'll send someone down to get you.

        "Send someone down?" Raven questioned, "What, like it's going to somehow take a few seconds to get someone here? Does he mean that geographically, or like, from the sky?"

       "Dude, I think you're giving Ovzu too much credit, I doubt he thinks that much. Or at all."

       A strong, fast gust of wind wisped past them, nearly blowing the two off their feet as they were thrown off balance. A greyish blue dragon sat in front of them, "Hey, are you guys the Princesses I was told to come get? Oh, of course you are! Who else would you be? You're Raven and Luna, I can tell. Nice goavin disguises, by the way. I'm Princess Skye of the Skylands." She said, standing up on all fours, reaching out a clawed hand to shake.

       "You got here super fast, dude." Luna said, shaking her claws.

       "Well, my royal power is super speed, I'd sure hope so!" Skye said. "You might've felt a breeze, that was me!"