What Dating Katie Mitchell is like

A follower asked me if there was going to be more after the story, and I thought I surprise her with this! I really hope you enjoy this, lunathafreak666

So! We all know Katie is awkward, especially in relationships. She has problems with knowing when it's the right time for something, like kissing and such, which is why most are when you two are alone and that's rare in itself.

Hugs are welcomed with her, they are a form of comfort, and she could use them every now and then.

Compliments and gifts go far. She prefers to be the one giving them. If you do give her something, she will treasure it, even if it's a rock.

If you have any kind of fears, Katie is down with helping you get through it! She wants to make sure you two can do something together that means a lot to one another. She'll always be there to hold your hand.

When Katie has trouble on what to do if she wants to take the next step in a relationship, she has one solution. Romance movies. Yes, this girl will binge watch until she gets a general idea of what to do.

Now with her parents- that is something she will absolutely freak out about. She knows that they accept her for being a lesbian, she's just worried of how you guys will think of each other. Luckily, you already know her parents for a long time, and they know you mean a lot to their daughter. So, when they heard you two were a thing, they were shouting in happiness. In fact, they had a party for you guys, which your parents loved.

 Dates are varied, but not too extravagant. From roller-skating to movies, you two went on simple dates, but they were fun, nonetheless.

If you have a hobby different from Katie, she is going to research all about it so to impress you with her knowledge of the subject. Though she might slip up when she's in deep.

At the beginning of a relationship, the girl is a stuttering mess, worried that she might mess up so bad, you won't even want to be friends with her, so you need to reassure her constantly until she gains confidence.

Now, when Katie is jealous, she will be a bit insecure. But before she gets into that state, she will go to your side to understand the relationship between you and the person. If they are flirting with you, even if you tell them to stop, Katie will speak up, not taking anyone disrespecting the wishes of her girlfriend. She knows that she can't someone on physically, so she speaks loudly, gaining people's attention. She knows that if this person hurt either of you, some people will rush to help.

Nevertheless, Katie will make sure to go up and beyond the requirements of being a loving partner. She believes she's lucky to have you, so she is not going to try to test your relationship.

Get ready for the rollercoaster of being the partner of Katie Mitchell!