Chapter 17

Chapter 17 Pain Pulls Xing Lan's Sanity Back...

    The pain pulled Xing Lan back to her sanity, and she rolled over more than ten meters before finally finding a little balance. Xing Lan used her strong core strength to take advantage of the situation to resume her attacking posture and met the snake girl's eyes.

    Her most effective weapon is mental attack, but interfering with the thinking of intelligent creatures will also cause a strong mental burden on herself. The snake girl in front of her is obviously more difficult to attack than she expected. Considering the unstable factors that broke out not long ago, Xing Lan can only temporarily give up using the power, otherwise the mental pollution he receives will break the precarious balance in his body before he can take down the opponent.

    After throwing Xing Lan away, the snake girl did not immediately launch a counterattack. It knows very well that its strength is far stronger than that of humans, and although the instinctive counterattack it suffered just now did not attack the opponent's vitals, it is powerful enough to smash the hardest bones in the human body. However, the human being was not significantly injured by this blow, and even his actions were unaffected.

    Snake realizes that this human being is not simple, she can read it from the other person's eyes and movements, and this will be a formidable opponent. It arched its body, opened its mouth to spit out the forked letter, Huang Chengcheng's eyes were fixed on Xing Lan, and the muscles of the whole body were ready to go. Although it looked motionless, it was already ready to explode at any time.

    Xing Lan was also very surprised when she noticed the other party's intentions. She didn't expect that the other party could still maintain reason under the stimulation of pain and blood. Snake Girl has a face that is very similar to that of a human being. At first glance, it is even very stunning. It is like a mysterious and terrifying veil covering the identity of a mutant beast.

    "Aww!!!" A threatening roar came from Snake Girl's throat, which was different from the previous sharp neighing, this time it was very forceful and powerful, and the meaning of threat was very obvious.

    As if to say: Who the hell are you? Why are you here? Get out of here quickly!

    Yes, this is not a random interpretation. Because after the half-human, half-snake mutant beast calmed down, it finally discerned a trace of smell in the wind, which was... It just realized that what it was desperately chasing just now was actually just a wrong target.

    The snake girl glanced at the room where Xing Lan had stayed before, and was completely relieved by the flashing figure by the window. As long as that guy is still there, there is no need for me to fight head-on with the human in front of me. As for the "long-haired monkey" with corpses lying all over the place, it is not in its concern at all.

    At this moment, the man in rags suddenly ran out of the house, yelling as he ran.

    "What are you in a daze for! Kill it quickly!"

    These words were like cold water dripping into a frying pan, instantly blasting through the confrontation. Accompanied by a gust of oncoming wind, Snake Girl's body bounced towards Xing Lan's direction like lightning. Its tail is thick and flexible, not only can it swim, but it can also act as a spring, and the instantaneous burst speed is indistinguishable to the naked eye.

    At this moment, if it were someone else, there would be no time to react, maybe in the blink of an eye, the head would be able to observe his heels on the ground. But who is Xing Lan? Her brain seems to be equipped with an antenna, and her body is like a motor. The speed of perception and reaction far exceeds that of ordinary people. An attack that knocks her head off.