Chapter 33

Chapter 33 Xing Lan uses the fastest...

    Xing Lan ran back to the upper floor at the fastest speed, the corners of the corridor blocked the view, the strong burnt smell in the air and the traces of shrapnel ejection showed that this place was attacked by mutants not long ago.

    The surroundings were quiet, and Xing Lan felt as if her blood had dropped to freezing point. There was an indescribable sense of discomfort.

    Xing Lan's footsteps slowed down, hesitatingly turned around the corner, the closed door stood in front of her, and the ground was almost covered with fragments of worms filled with paste and body fluids. The resistance is tightly blocked by people from the inside.

    Xing Lan's eyes lit up instantly: "It's me."

    Her voice was very deep and extremely penetrating, passing through many barriers and reaching the ears of people in the reference room.

    Andy looked happy, but he fell on Chen Shuli unconsciously. I saw that he first breathed a sigh of relief unconsciously, followed by the corners of his mouth rising, as if there was a kind of joy that could not be suppressed.

    Rose echoed loudly: "Boss! We are here!"

    The heavy iron door was pulled open, and Xing Lan's face was revealed from the slowly opened angle. She lowered her eyebrows and seemed a little uneasy. Chen Shuli's eyes met.

    Rose suddenly bumped into Chen Shuli's shoulder, and said loudly: "I just said don't worry about her, the chaser is so powerful, how could something happen." Chen Shuli was about to refute Rose's out of nothing, but Xing Lan stared straight at

    her Shocked, the phrase "nonsense" was instantly stuck in his throat.

    Rose winked at him, turned her face away and mouthed at him: Brother, you're welcome.

    Seeing that Xing Lan was the only one, Andy said anxiously, "Why are you the only one? Where's the captain?"     Xing

    Lan said, "He's still at the bottom, now take two people down to help him."

After getting off Andrew, he asked in confusion and complained, "Is he injured?"

    Xing Lan: "He is very good, and there is no danger, but there are some things that need your help to bring up."

    Andy nodded to express his understanding, and felt a little guilty about venting his dissatisfaction because of his urgency: "Thank you, we will go down immediately."

    After finishing speaking, he made an action gesture to the rest of the team members, and the three of them set off in unison.

    "A large number of mutated bees appeared before. Before we came back, Alva taught them..."

    Before Andy could finish speaking, Xing Lan interrupted him: "Go, I'm here."

    Xing Lan quickly glanced around , his eyes finally fell on Chen Shuli.

    "Are you all right?" Her tone was a little cold as always, if she hadn't pronounced her words much faster, she could hardly hear anything special.

    Chen Shuli said nonchalantly: "What can I do?"

    He sat on the ground and looked up at Xing Lan, seeing the dark stains on her clothes that seemed to be blood, he hesitated to say: "Are you... injured?" Xing

    Lan Lan seriously looked at the expression on his face, as if trying to discern something, suddenly smiled slightly, and shook his head again.

    Rose: "Boss, I was terrified just now! You don't know how disgusting those bugs are!" After speaking, she seemed to be worried that she would not be convincing, and turned her head in Alva's direction, trying to get the other party's approval , "Professor, are you right?"